Sunday, September 19, 2010

Chapter 6

The next morning while Karen was at work, Sidney was getting ready to head to practice when his phone rang. It was the store to verify the delivery time for their furniture. He asked them to wait until after 2p to deliver the rest of the furniture and they agreed. He hung up and left for the arena. A little before 2p, Karen pulled up to the house and as she was walking to the door, a truck pulled up. She saw it was from the furniture store and unlocked the door, waving to the delivery guys to acknowledge they were there. They brought in the things for the upstairs first and got that altogether before bringing in the living room set. Karen told them how she wanted it and everything had it's place. As the movers left, Karen saw a truck from Best Buy and knew it was the tv for the living room. She let the guys in and they were getting everything hooked up when Sidney came in.

Karen came out of the kitchen when she heard talking "don't know stud, think we could've went bigger" she said nonchalantly to get a look from Sidney.

"It's not that big baby."

"Excuse me but what size it that tv?"

"60 inches ma'am" the technician said and she just looked at Sidney.

"What? I want you to have the feel like you're at the arena when I'm away for games."

"Is that the feel of sitting on your lap on the bench?"

"It'll enhance your NASCAR races too baby" he stated matter of fact to her.

"Really? Well I'm intrigued and for that I must give it a try then" she said walking back to the kitchen as Sidney laughed at her.

"I knew you'd see it my way beautiful" he said getting a laugh out of the technicians.

A little while later, Sidney was upstairs working in one of the guest rooms and Karen was downstairs hoping to get her surprise done for him. She had hung the last picture and was standing back admiring it. Sidney was about to come down and Karen hurried up and got the step ladder put away, going into the kitchen to finish up dinner.

Sidney came downstairs and looked at the tv in the living room as he walked past. But something caught his eye and he did a double take when he went back into the room.

"Baby?"

"Yeah?"

"Could you come into the living room for a minute please?"

Karen came walking in "what, I have something on the stove."

"Where did these pictures come from?"

"My guess is they were taken when you won the Stanley Cup. Have you blocked all that out already?"

"No" he said with a slight laugh "These weren't at your house and they weren't at mine before we came back. Where did they come from baby?" he said looking at her.

"I guess someone took them and blew them up, then framed them. I think they look nice and I need to get back to the stove."

Sidney saw her leave and looked back at the pictures. The one directly over the tv was him skating around with the Cup over his head after he just got it. The one to the right of the tv was a picture of him and his dad hugging on the ice, and the third picture was with him, Karen, Taylor and his parents around the Cup at his house in Nova Scotia at the party after all the festivities with the town. He smiled and headed into the kitchen.
"Karen, I'm being serious, where did they come from?"

"Do you not like them? Do you not want them up there?"

"No, I just want to know."

"For the two at Detroit, I got ahold of the photographer who took them and asked if I could have them enlarged for you, which he didn't mind and was happy to oblige and the third, it was taken by Natalie and she gave me a copy to enlarge. It was going to be a present for your parents at first, but figured it needed to be here."

"How do you keep surprising me like this?" he said walking up to her and wrapping his arms around her.

"Because if I told you things, you would want to do them or have someone do it for us and this way it's from me to you."

"I love you so much right now" he said kissing her.

"Only right now? Gee, must need to prove that I'm worthy for more later."

"You will always be worthy of my love if you keep doing this. I think I have the perfect place for the picture you gave me."

"Where do you want to put it?"

"On the wall as you go up the steps. Think it would look nice there."

"You don't want it in your hall of fame room?"

"It would look nice in there but I'd rather everyone see it."

"Then it would look perfect there."

"Ok" he said kissing her then let her go "I'm going to go hang it while you finish dinner." Karen just smiled and nodded her head as they kissed once more and Sidney left her alone.

After dinner, they were sitting in the living room on the couch watching tv. Sidney was laying down with Karen laying half on him, snuggled into his chest. As they were lying there, Karen moved a little and let out a sigh, getting the attention of Sidney.

"What's wrong?"

"Who said anything was wrong?" she said looking up at him.

"Baby, please. There are only two reason why you sigh. One is after we make love and the other is when you've been thinking and something's not right. From the look of us still being dressed and not reeling from an orgasmic high, I'm going with the latter and ask again, what's wrong?"

"I was just thinking about a conversation I had with Nat the other day."

"About her and Max."

"No, a different part."

Sidney laid there and waited for her to finish but when it stayed silent for a minute he got scared "are you going to finish telling me or do we play charades so I can guess?"

"We were just talking and I mentioned that since we're married and moved into a new house that it feels like we should taking that next step."

"You mean a baby."

"I know you're only 22 and not ready for everything to change this fast, but for some reason it just feels right for it happen."

"Baby, look at me" he said as Karen lifted her head and resting her chin on his chest "it feels right to me too. I was going to wait until we were truly settled before bringing it up about starting to look at agencies here."

"Is it really going to be that simple for us Sid?"

"You mean with it being private and not get out?"

"Yeah, I don't want any of this to distract you with the new season just starting."

"How many times do I need to say it...you and our life together will never distract my playing."

"It's easy to say it until it happens. Getting married is one day but taking care of a baby is everyday. We were already living together before we got married so it was no surprise. We're almost unpacked but that can be done over time. A baby will change the way we do things because we have another person to look after and take care of. You're hockey life will be challenged."

"Then we'll work on it until everything gets under control. Besides, adoption could take a while."

"I know."

"Karen, I don't back away from the things I want. I wanted you and I got that with ease" he said getting hit in the stomach by her making him laugh "I want a baby with you and we will stop at nothing to get that."

"How do you do that? Always turn everything I make impossible into something possible."

"Because I'm that good baby" he said getting a laugh out of her. Karen leaned up and kissed him before getting up "where you going?"

"Upstairs" she said getting his hand and helping him up "I want to know how good you are."

"Well who am I to argue a proposal like that." As he stood, Sidney wrapped his arms around her and pressed her body to his letting their lips meet again in a heated kiss. "You sure you don't want to stay down here and incorporate our new funriture in this adventure?"

"I have other plans for the new furniture."

"You will let me know what those plans are, right?"

"Maybe, but I think you like being surprised" she said before kissing him and heading upsatirs. Sidney ran to lock the front door and then up the steps to their bedroom. He caught her and they helped each other off with their clothes and getting into bed. Sidney covered her body with his, taking his time to make love to Karen. She embaced his body to feel every muscle as he moved inside of her and brought out more feelings he hadn't stirred inside her before. His last thrust sent her sensations for a loop as their bodies became one at that moment. Sidney laid still on top of her as their lips met for a soft loving kiss.

"So, did I meet up to your expectations baby?"

"On a scale of 1 to 10..."

"I'm off the charts right" he said making her giggle.

"But of course stud...but I'm not one to kiss and tell" she said getting out from under him and went to the bathroom.

"Yeah right baby...is that why your friends know all about our sex life?"

"Thats not kissing and telling" she said coming back to cuddle into his arms "that's more expressing my love and admirations for my husband to my friends." Karen heard him laugh "well what do you call all the locker room talk between you guys?"

"Now see baby, that is what you would call...um, it's right on the tip of my tongue, what is it....oh right, bragging."

"You ass."

Sidney smiled as he held onto her tighter "I love that you brag to your friends about me. I guess you could say it's a form of flattery."

"I think I'd be scared to know what the guys say about me from what you tell them."

"They all think you're great and love you, I think you can guess what they say."

"Geno's the only one I worry about, but other than that I just love how everything fits perfect between us."

"And a baby will fit even more perfect, trust me."

"I do Sid." She felt him kiss her temple before they laid their content until they fell asleep.

Before long, training camp and preseason games were over and the regular season was a day away. They had gotten everything put in place and just putting the finishing touches on rooms.

Karen hadn't seen or heard Sidney for the last few hours since she's been home and went looking for him. She found him in the room that he took over for all his trophies from playing hockey since he was little. Karen stood in the doorway and watched him for a few minutes.

"So studly" she said getting his attention as he turned his head to glance at her "when we get divorced, half of all this is mine right?" she said smirking but then got serious when he turned fully around.

"I don't think so baby" he said going back to placing everything how he wanted it.

"But law states that half of everything is mine and that would put all this hockey stuff in there too."

"We will not be going through this again. It is NOT hockey stuff it's my hockey memoriabilia."

Karen walked over to the cabinet and picked up his Stanley Cup ring "maybe I'll just demand this" she said putting it on and walking a few steps away.

"Sorry baby but I am being buried with that" he said holding out his hand "now if you would please give it back."

Karen looked between the ring on her finger and Sidney's outreached hand "no" she said shaking her head "if you want it, come and get it." Karen smirked and ran out of the room.

Sidney just stood there and smiled before taking off after her. He went into the bedroom but didn't see her in there. Karen was hiding in the bathroom and darted out and into the hallway before Sidney saw her and went after her. He followed her downstairs and throughout the whole house. Karen stopped in the dining room and was on one side of the table and Sidney was on the other side, staring each other down.

"We can do this the easy way baby. Just hand over the ring and you will only be punished as I see fit." Sidney started walking around the table but Karen started walking around staying away from him.

"Maybe I want to know what my punishment is first."

"I promise that you'll enjoy it, now give me back my ring."

"No" Karen said playfully and then stuck the ring down her shirt and inside her bra "like I said, if you want it come and get it." She took off running again and went into the living room stopping at one end of the couch and Sidney on the other end.

"You're not playing fair baby."

"This is how the game is played studly."

"Ok, how about we compromise?"

"I'm listening."

"For me to get my ring back, what do you want?"

Karen walked up to him seductively "I want to wear it while we make mad passionate love right here, right now" she whispered to him.

"I think I can make that compromise work but I want to see it so..." Sidney took off Karen's necklace and asked for the ring. Karen gave it to him and he put it on her necklace then put it back on around her neck "...it needs to be here."

"I love it when your kinky side comes out" she said lifting his shirt over his head.

Sidney grabbed the bottom of Karen's shirt and pulled it over her head as well "only you makes it come out baby."

They continued to undress each other until they were standing there completely naked. SIdney sat down on the couch and brought Karen down so she was straddling his lap. She leaned down to kiss him as his hands went to her ass and helped her grind over him. Karen heard the growl coming from SIdney's throat and knew he was getting turned on. Karen reached her hand inbetween them and found his hard cock, grabbing it and guiding it inside her. They got a rhythm going and Karen let go of Sidney and sat up away from him. She put her hands behind her and on his knees making sure he hit her spot. Karen could feel her orgasm begin to build within her body. She reached her hands up and massaged her breasts, letting her finger go inside the ring. Her chain was long enough that she could wear it and still play with her breasts, turning Sidney on more. He always loved watching her play with herself when they had wild sex and seeing the ring on her finger increased all his feelings. He could sense Karen was getting close and wanted to make this last a little while longer. He let her speed up and let her orgasm take over. He grabbed the base of his cock to make sure he didn't explode just yet. After Karen stopped moving on him, Sidney grabbed her ass and stood up, holding on to her. He switched postions on the couch and put Karen by the arm of the couch, to where she was sitting up a little bit. Sidney got as close to her as he could and began pounding back into her. The couch was moving a little from his hard movements and Karen gripped his biceps as he took over. Sidney had his eyes closed as he concentrated on his own pleasures and when he was ready, he opened his eyes and saw the ring lying in Karen's cleavage. As Karen's second orgasm took place, Sidney felt the tightness and seeing his ring on her body surrounded by the sweat glistening around it, made his orgasm come hard. He leaned down and kissed her before pressing his forehead to hers.

"Damn stud" she started inbetween the heavy breaths "between the Stanley Cup and your championship ring, I have to wonder what the sex will be like if you win the Gold Medal in February and I want to wear that."

"Well, you could wear yours and I can wear mine if I win it. Just think how hot that would make it?"

"I guess I'll have to get mine out of the safety deposit box at the bank then."

"I'd hope you would anyway since I would like it to go in the case with all my hockey stuff."

"I didn't think it was stuff stud."

"Memorabilia, stuff...it's all the same thing" he said leaning in to kiss her again before getting off her. As they sat up, the distinct sound of the doorbell echoed throughout the house.

"Are you expecting someone?" Karen said with a look of horror.

"Not that I'm aware of" he said and they both dressed in a hurry. Karen ran her fingers through her hair to tame it down, standing beside Sidney as he opened the door "Mom, dad...what are you guys doing here?"

Karen just smirked and looked at Sidney before stepping aside to let his parents in.

"Didn't Karen tell you we were coming? I told her we'd be in by 6p" Trina told her son after hugging him.

"No she didn't" he said looking at her as she was hugging his dad and smiling at him. After they finished their greetings, Sidney took their bags and put them by the stairs and walked over to Karen holding her back as his parents walked in front of them "forget to tell me something baby?"

"I guess I did."

"You planned this didn't you?"

"What, seeing if we could have sex and finish before your parents showed up? Why would I do a thing like that?" she said before kissing him and going to join his parents in the living room with Sidney shakng his head behind her.

"The house looks great. A lot more space."

"That was the whole point dad. You guys want a tour?"

"We'd love one" Trina said as all four of them got up and started to walk around.

They went upstairs and Sidney had their bags, putting it in the guest room designed for them "here you go, hope you like the room."

"It's wonderful Sid" Trina said looking around.

"Well Karen deserve the credit since she decorated it."

"I just made it simple, nothing to boast about."

"Well it looks beautiful Karen."

"Thanks. I'm going to go start dinner while you guys get settled."

"Baby, why don't we go out for dinner tonight?" Sidney said stopping her before she left the room.

"Sounds fine to me. I'll go grab a quick shower then." Karen gave Sidney a look and left the room.

"How about I go ready and we can head out for dinner? Let you guys rest for a little bit. If you need extra towels or anything, the cabinet in the bathroom has everything you can think of."

"We'll be fine Sid, go get changed and we'll see you in a little bit."

Sidney left the guest room and walked across the hall to his bedroom. He still heard the shower going and got undressed as he walked into the bathroom. He stepped inside behind Karen and took the soap out of her hands to help wash her body.

"You know this will go faster if you washed yourself stud."

"You wash my back, I wash yours remember."


Karen looked down and saw his hands over her breasts "that's not my back Sid."

"I'm getting there baby" he whispered as he pushed his know apparent erection into her ass.

"Feels like you want to get somewhere else."

Sidney let go of her breasts and turned her around to face him "where's my ring baby?"

"On top of the dresser. Didn't think it needed a shower."

"Good call baby" he said lifting her up against the wall "I'll clean it later, there's something more important that needs my attention right now."

Karen gasped as she felt Sidney slide inside of her. The soap on her back was making her move easier up and down the wall as he started to pound into her. Karen could barely keep her hands on his shoulders as the soap was making it hard to hold on. She dug her fingernails into the skin and tightened her legs around his thighs to stay in place.

"Oh god" she whispered knowing others were in the house.

"You feel so good baby" he said picking up the pace to bring them over the edge "so fucking good."

"Sid...." was all she could muster out when her orgasm rocked through her body and made her moan out. Sidney soon followed and spilled everything into her letting out a low growl himself. He made a couple more thrusts before holding her still for a minute then pulled out of her and set her down. She looked into his eyes as their lips met in a soft kiss. They broke apart and finished their shower so they could get ready to head out with his parents.

1 comment:

  1. awesome chapter girl!
    can't wait for more!
    sorry it took me so long to comment!

    ReplyDelete