Monday, November 29, 2010

Chapter 10

The next morning, Karen woke up to Sidney holding her against his body. She loved when they would switch positions during the night and he was spooning up behind her. It made her feel safe and comfortable all wrapped up in his arms. She made a move but it made Sidney grip on tighter.

"Sid, please let me go."

"Mmm, don't wanna."

"Baby please, I need to go to the bathroom" she said almost whining.

"Do you promise to come back?"

"Yes I promise to come back."

"To bed?"

"Yes to bed you nut, where else would I come back to if I was in bed originally?"

"I don't know, you've skipped out on me before."

"Will you just let go of me so I can go and come back?"

Sidney let go and Karen got out of bed, heading to the bathroom "if you don't come back you will suffer the consequences baby" he said before hearing the door shut. Karen just quietly giggled to herself. A few minutes later, Karen came out of the bathroom and saw Sidney laying on his side facing the other way. Karen started to move towards the door until Sidney's voice rang out "don't even think about it baby." He turned on to his back and Karen walked over to the bed.

"I was coming back stud."

"Really because it looked like you were going out of the room."

"Of course not, I was taking the long way back."

Sidney grabbed her hand before she could get away "you're in trouble now baby."

Karen moved the covers off his naked body and crawled on top of him "can I beg for forgiveness stud?" she said leaning down and pressing her breasts into his chest and grinding her mound over his cock..

"I'm listening."

"I'm sorry" she said kissing his lips "for making you think" placing a kiss on his neck "that I wouldn't come back" as the kisses continued down his chest. She kept grinding on him until she felt he was growing hard under her.

"I think you could do a little bit better baby." Karen just lifted her head and cocked an eyebrow as she moved off him and down over his legs. He saw her take his cock in her hands and smirked "I think I'm beginning to like what you have planned."

"I believe you are gonna love it Crosby" she said with a wink before dipping her head down and enveloping him into her mouth.

Sidney watched as she took all of him in her mouth and drew in a breath as he felt her tighten her lips all around his shaft. She bobbed her head up and down, making a sucking sound as she came off him. Sidney watched as she licked the length and then swirled it over the tip causing Sidney to buck his hips upward.

"Oh god baby...don't stop" he said breathless.

Karen made one more hard sucking motion and crawled up his body "who's begging now stud?"

Sidney made a move to sit up and grabbed Karen's hips to put her into his lap and directly over his rock hard cock. He gripped the base of the shaft with one hand and cupped her mound, inserting his fingers on the other hand "you will be in a matter of seconds." Sidney continued moving his fingers and Karen's breathing became erratic. She dug her fingernails into his shoulder "oh...god...Sid..."

"What baby? What do you want?" he whispered in her ear in a husky voice.

"...don't...."

Sidney smiled into her neck as he nuzzled it "don't what?"

"Oh god, don't stop..." Sidney removed his fingers and quickly replaced them with his cock. Karen pushed Sidney back down on the bed to get the leverage over him and take control once again. She leaned back, placing her hands on his thighs and rode his cock like it was their last time together. Their moans filled the room as their orgasms started to make an appearance. Sidney was close and sat up to flip them over. He hovered over her on his knees and pounded feverishly into her until she screamed her release. As Sidney felt the familiar tightness, he gave one last hard thrust and moaned out as he came fast inside her. He pumped a couple more times until both of their bodies stopped trembling. Their lips met in a soft, loving kiss not wanting to let go.

"I think you learned your lesson baby" he said staring into her eyes.

"Don't bet on it studly. If this is my punishment, I may start to like it and defy you more often." Sidney just laughed and placed another kiss upon her lips. He rolled off her and Karen laid there trying to calm her rapid breathing. She looked over at Sidney getting up when she felt the bed shift. Karen just smiled as she watched him as he stood there stretching. Sidney hated his body naked since he was so unproportioned but Karen loved it.

"What did you want to do today?"

"Go Christmas shopping."

"Really?"

"You don't want to?"

"Baby you work in retail everyday, you seriously want to go shopping on a Saturday after Thanksgiving?"

"A lot of stores are still having sales going on today. Besides, I need ideas for your mom, dad, sister. All my friends, you."

Sidney leaned back on the bed "I think between the wedding and us moving, we've given each other enough. How about we focus on family and friends this year and not worry about giving each other gifts."

"I don't know if you can stick to that pact. You always find something for me."

"And you always find something for me too. This year we both will just give each other all the love that we have."

"I can handle that." Sidney leaned in and kissed her before going to the bathroom. A few minutes later, Sidney came back and crawled into bed cuddling back up to Karen's body. "So shopping it is then. Oh wait, I can't go shopping" he said smiling and looking at the clock "I have practice in two hours. How stupid can I be to forget that I have a game tonight."

"Your sarcasm is noted Crosby. Of course a great blow job leading to fantastic sex could make the biggest hockey star forget about a game I suppose."

"Nice sarcasm yourself baby."

"How about a compromise?"

"Yes?"

"If you help bring down some boxes from the attic before you go to practice, will you help me decorate the outside of the house when you get back and I won't drag you shopping with me on Sunday?"

"That compromise I like. Maybe after the game tonight we can decorate the tree too."

"I love that idea."

"Any ideas yet where you want to put it?"

"How about in front of the big picture window? That way people coming up to the house will have a beautiful view of it."

"Then that's where we start the decorations outside, around the window and bushes."

Karen turns and looks up to him "I love you."

"I love you too baby" he said kissing her, letting it last for a little while until they needed to get up. Sidney put on a pair of shorts as Karen put on her robe to go down to make something to eat for breakfast. A little bit later, Sidney came downstairs and breakfast was ready and waiting for him on the table. "I brought the tree box and a couple with lights in them. There is about 4 boxes in the hallway ready to come down with decorations in them for inside and out."

"Thanks studly."

"Anything for you baby."

"Yeah, anything to get out of going shopping with me."

"We'll go shopping baby I promise."

"You know I will be holding you to that."

"I know. Maybe we could find a mall somewhere outside of the city."

"Don't want the fans in the 'burgh to know you're normal and go Christmas shopping like the rest of us?"

"No, I just would rather spend the time with you and not signing an autograph everytime I turn around."

"Well why don't you just get the other players to agree on a day and time and have them shut down the mall specifically for you guys and their families."

"Now see, why can't you have those briliant ideas all the time?" he said shovelling a bite of eggs into his mouth.

"Be glad that I love you too much to not acknowledge that with a response." They smiled at each other and finished their breakfast. As Karen was doing the dishes, Sidney had gone up to get his shower and changed to head into the arena.

"I brought those last boxes down for you to go through. I think there is one or two left in the attic."

"Ok. If I don't find what I want I'll go up and get them."

Sidney wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her passionately "I'll see you in a few hours."

"I'll be here waiting."

"Such sweet music to my ears" he said kissing her again before letting her go and walking out of the kitchen "I LOVE YOU" he shouted back.

Karen just giggled "I LOVE YOU TOO" she shouted back before finishing cleaning up and went to get her shower so she could dig through the boxes and find what she wanted to decorate and where.

A couple hours later, Karen had everything put in a pile to where she wanted the decorations to go. She had gotten the tree up and was thankful it was a pre-lit one so if they didn't decorate it yet, it could still be lit up. Sidney came home a half hour later and Karen told him her plan for the outside. He liked the idea and they grabbed the stuff and went out to put up the lights and garland. Karen hung a huge wreath on the door when they were finished and made sure the lights were on before they left for the game. Sidney had helped decorate the banister with garland going up the stairs as Karen went to start dinner. When he was done, he grabbed the empty boxes and took them back to the attic.

"Dinner almost ready?" he said coming in to the kitchen.

"Yeah, about 5 more minutes."

"Great" he said getting the plates and setting the table "I put the empty boxes back in the attic."

Karen just looked up at him with astonishment "ok, who are you and what have you done with my husband?"

"Believe it or not baby, I can put things away."

"Really? Maybe you can use that notion to learn what that tall wicker thing in the bedroom is for."

"I thought you loved to clean up after me?" he said standing by the table pouting.

Karen brought the food over and kissed his cheek "did I say love? I don't think I ever said loved...you're twisting my 'don't mind it' for 'loving it'."

"You love it, admit it?"

"Never" she whispered. They shared a kiss then sat down to eat.

"Are you going in with me?"

"Yeah I think I am. I want to go in as many times possible this year with you since it's the last year for the Igloo."

"Is that the only reason to go in with me?"

"No, but if I say I just want to go in to be with you, you might get a swelled head and not be able to play."

Sidney put his hand to his heart "I feel the love." Karen just laughed and they finished eating.

As time ticked down, Sidney had gotten ready and Karen went to see him. He was in the process of tying his tie and Karen went to sit in front of him on the dresser. She saw him smile and she continued on "this should be part of your routine for home games."

"I do believe when you tie my ties, we end up winning."

"Ooo, I like the sound to that. Maybe I should quit my job and come on the road with you?" she said straightening his tie and smoothing it down.

"Why do you tease me like that baby?"

"It's fun" she said kissing him.

"How about I show my appreciation in scoring a goal for you tonight?"

"How about you score a goal to help the team win and I will show MY appreciation afterwards?"

"Either way I think we'll both win."

"We always do stud" she said kissing him "now let's go kick some Ranger ass." Sidney just smiled and kissed her one last time before they left to head to the arena.

1 comment: