Thursday, April 7, 2011

Chapter 18

After a few hours of celebrating, time was dwindling down and the need to get back to Pittsburgh was upon them. Sidney made arrangements to change Karen's flight so she would go home with him, Flower and Brooks Orpik. They got to the airport and boarded the plane waiting to take off.

"You know Karen, I'm beginning to become annoyed how you just come in here and think your seat is next to Sid."

"What's the matter Marc, feeling a little neglected, unloved?"

"I'm suppose to be by my captain, not by some low-life defenseman."

Karen looked across the aisle to see Brooks' face "what are you saying Flower, I'm not good enough to be around on a 4 hour flight?"

"I think I'm going to go sit in coach" she whispered to Sidney to get him to laugh.

"Let me handle this" he said then kissed her "why does it matter so much Flower?"

Marc let his smile fade and leaned towards Sidney "we always sit together Siddo, it's like we're meant to be together on each and every plane ride. I can't enjoy being on a plane if you're not beside me."

"Would you two like to be alone? I have no problems sitting beside Brooks."

"Good, see it's settled. Now get out of my seat" Flower said to get a stern look from Sidney. "Sorry Kiki, but may I please have my seat?"

Sidney looked to Karen who just shook her head and got up "fine."

"Sorry baby" Sidney said with a sad smile.

Karen kissed him before moving to the seat across the aisle "I'll get him back, don't worry."

"You'll have more fun over here anyway Karen" Brooks told her. "Do you mind sitting by the window?"

"No, it's fine." Everyone got settled and were waiting for the plane to take off.

"Not to pry or anything, but when I saw you at the Women's Gold Medal game, you seemed locked in a tense conversation with Whitter."

Karen looked into his eyes and knew "you know huh?"

"Rooming with him before he got traded had it's perks. We're friends and he confided in me."

"About?"

"How Sid wasn't the only one to fall in love with you the day you all met."

"And seeing me with Sid made him avoid wanting to be around me?"

"Until the time you two broke up. Then he had it set in his mind to try and do anything to make you see that he could have been the perfect guy for you. Of course, after you and Sid got back together his dreams wouldn't let him forget about you. That's why he made himself distant from you."

"He had dreams about me?"

"This one time, I woke him up for practice while we were on the road and he was clutching his pillow. I asked him what was going on and he looked confused, wondering where you were. I guess to him the dream felt real and you were there with him."

"Wow, didn't think it went that far."

"Yeah it did. We met up not long after you stayed with him before going to see Sid and he told me what happened. He said for a moment, you seemed into it?"

Karen looked at Brooks and saw the sincerity "I did" she whispered "it was the fist time I felt like I had a choice of who I wanted to be with."

"Its obvious Sid won out on that one."

"It was an obvious choice after the kiss. I saw a man who did love me standing in front of me, but my heart felt guilty for cheating on Sid. I didn't feel the love Ryan wanted me to feel for him. I didn't want to hurt him but I had no choice but turn him down."

"I still think there's a piece of him that feels that way about you after seeing you the other day."

"Well, a hot California blonde will curb that feeling."

"A brunette maybe, but never a blonde" he said getting Karen to smile "he'll be ok Kiki, he'd rather have your friendship than nothing at all."

"That I can certainly do." They smiled at each other and Karen went back to reading her magazine as Brooks got out his computer.

After about an hour, Karen got up to stretch her legs and go to the bathroom. She was told that someone was in the one up front so she said she'd walk to the back. No one was in one of the bathrooms and she went in, locking the door. A few minutes later, Sidney got up and took a walk to the back of the plane. When he heard the door unlock and start to open, he saw Karen standing there and pushed her back inside.

"What are you doing?"

"I missed you."

"Um studly, out of all my fantasies, this isn't one of them."

"Really?" he said pinning her against the wall.

"Yeah. I'm sorry, but there's not enough room to even find a perfect position and...ew."

Sidney started laughing "ok, how about you just indulge me for a minute." He leaned in and met her lips with an incredible kiss. Karen felt the heat arise in her body and wondered if they could find a way. Before she could think any more on it, Sidney had undone her jeans and slipped his hand inside, covering her mound and rubbing on it. Karen's breathing became erratic and let out a soft moan when she felt Sidney slide a couple fingers in her wet core.

"Oh god" she whispered as Sidney's lips went to her neck. His thumb rubbed harder over her sensitive nub as his fingers went as deep as they could. "Don't stop...mmm, right there."

Sidney knew she was almost there and reattached his lips to hers to prevent any sounds wanting to escape. Karen grabbed onto his biceps and dug her fingernails in as her orgasm rushed through her body. Sidney slowed down his fingers until he got everything out of her before removing them. He saw Karen had her eyes closed and breathing heavily as she tried to calm down from her orgasmic high. He turned around and washed his hands before kissing her and leaving her alone.

Karen managed to relock the door and looked in the mirror "damn, I hate it when he does that" she said to herself. She got her breathing to regulate, cleaned up and situated before heading out and back to her seat. Karen was thankful that no one was out there waiting for the bathroom and the nearest occupant of a seat was three rows away, She walk back up front and got into her seat.

"You ok? You took a while?" Brooks asked her.

"Yeah, I stayed back there for a little bit to stretch my legs since its a long flight."

Brooks just smiled "are the bathrooms really big enough to do that in?"

Karen just blushed and looked out the window before turning to him "no and that's not quite what happened."

"Well from the smile Sid gave when he came back and you now seem flustered, something happened. Don't worry, I won't say anything about it." Karen just shook her head as Brooks laughed. She picked up another magazine and noted to herself to secretly kill her husband.

Another hour and a half and the plane finally landed in Pittsburgh. The four of them waited to be the last ones off, with the rest of the plane offering up their congratulations as they departed. Flower and Orps left up the ramp together and Sidney waited back to walk with Karen. He tried to hold her hand but she kept taking it away.

"What's the matter, why won't you let me hold your hand?"

"I know where that hand's been" she said walking away as he stopped.

"You know I washed after" he said running to catch her.

"Technically I didn't see that happen."

"Oh that's right, you were still in orgasm heaven." Karen just stopped and hit him in the stomach "sorry but you were baby."

"I can't believe you did that to me."

"Well, we needed a mini celebration before the big one at home" he said kissing her as they still stood on the jetway. They were interrupted as the pilots and flight crew came up behind them with someone clearing their throat. They both just smiled and apologized before continuing into the terminal. As they made their way down the corridor, Karen could see the few reporters waiting and kissed his cheek before leaving him to get the bags.

When Karen got the bags and headed back over to where Sidney was, she saw they were finished and he came over to her.

"Done?"

"Yeah, now I can take my wife home and make mad passionate love to her."

"I love the sound of that" she said kissing him before they headed to find his car and go home. About a half hour later, they got home and Sidney all but attacked her. Bags were just thrown down and he directed her towards the living room until they hit the back of the couch "maybe we should slow down."

"Why put off what we want to do now?"

"I'm not saying put it off, just slow down. We're not making this a fast fuck stud."

"What did you have in mind?"

"Why don't you get your Gold Medal out of you bag and wait for me on the couch, I'll be back in 5 minutes."

"Then you'll let me do whatever I want to you?"

"Whatever you want."

Sidney looked at his watch "5 minutes...go." Karen just laughed and kissed him before heading upstairs to get herself ready.

After Karen got upstairs, she went into her dresser and got out her Gold Medal from 1998. She placed it on the bed and got completely undressed. She hurriedly got a quick shower and dried off, putting on her short, silk robe. Karen fluffed her hair and looked in the mirror, smiling before going back downstairs. She got to the doorway and saw Sidney was getting a fire going. As he stood up, Sidney saw her standing there looking beautiful.

"Did I make it under the 5 minutes?"

"Don't know and don't care. You look stunning baby."

"Did you have any doubts stud?"

"Never" he said shaking his head. Sidney stretched out his hand and Karen walked over to him.

"How about you come and sit on the couch?" she said leading him towards it.

Sidney sat down and Karen stood in front of him "kind of reminds me of Christmas."

"I just figured you like to undress me so much that I'd make it easier on ya."

Sidney smiled and reached his hand up, grabbing the belt of the robe and untying it. As the robe fell open, the flickering of the fire showed the Gold Medal Karen was wearing...and it was the only thing she was wearing.

"So if you have that one on, what am I to do with mine?"

"Either I can wear them both..."

"And turn me on immensely."

"Or we each can wear them and we can each be turned on."

"See, I knew I married a smart woman...with a very sexy body" he said scooting to the edge of the couch and feeling her skin from her legs to her breasts. Karen stood back and brought Sidney to his feet. One look from her and he knew to get undressed, which he did. When he was finished, Sidney bent down and picked up his Gold Medal. Karen took it from his hands and put it around his neck. "I think I enjoyed that more than when the Olympic person did it."

"Well, I have been told I have a magic touch."

Sidney took her hand and placed it over his cock "let the magic begin baby." He moved his hand away and Karen kept hers there and began to massage him as their lips met for a heated kiss. As Sidney became harder, his hands went to her ass and brought her closer to him. Karen removed her hand and broke the kiss to Sidney's dismay, but smiled when she had him sit back down on the couch. His smile left when Karen sat on the edge of the coffee table. "That's not where I thought you would end up."

"And where did you want me to end up?"

"You really need me to say it?"

"Actually I do. Tell me where you want me stud" she said as her fingers grazed over her breasts. Karen had always wanted Sidney to unleash his erotic side and hoped this would be one of those times.

Sidney knew what she wanted and did more than obliged her "I want your wet, hot, slick opening to slide down over my hard, thick cock."

"Well, whatever my stud wants" she said standing up and straddling over his lap "my stud gets." Karen positioned herself to where his cock was at her entrance and she slid down on him, letting him stretch her. She sat still and looked deep into his eyes. Sidney began to move his hips upward and the closeness was turning them on beyond belief. Karen leaned in and kissed him as she started to move her hips, slow at first then began to pick up the pace. Their Gold medals started to clink together as their bodies moved faster.

Sidney decided to stop her by gripping her ass and placing her back on the coffee table, laying her down on her back. He pulled out of her so he could grab a couple pillows to kneel on and be the perfect height. As he re-entered her, Sidney placed her Gold Medal between her breasts as he thrusted into her. Karen reached behind her and grabbed the edge of the coffee table to steady herself from moving too much. She felt her orgasm build and reached for Sidney's shoulders to pull herself up. Sidney never stopped pounding into her and Karen managed to get his Gold Medal off from around his neck and put it around hers, leaning back on her hands.

"Is this what you wanted to see?" she asked as she placed one medal over each breast.

Sidney looked at the two medals "oh fuck yeah" he said as his thrusts got harder and faster. Karen leaned her head back as her orgasm was about to make its appearance. She couldn't hold in the moan that screamed from her lips and Sidney couldn't take the tightness on his cock as his last thrust brought out everything he had to offer. Their bodies shook to accommodate the shuttering orgasm they both let loose. Karen sat up and wrapped her arms around Sidney's sweaty body, kissing him softly.

"I'm glad we waited until we got home to celebrate."

"Me too baby. I know I've pictured you wearing both medals but I gotta tell ya, seeing it for real makes it so much sexier."

"So has it hit you yet?" she said picking up his medal and showing it to him.

"It's slowly sinking in that we won."

"I have to ask. You won the Stanley Cup 8 months ago and now the Gold Medal from the Olympics...what do you want to achieve next?"

"It might be the high of coming off the win, but I want what you want...a family."

"Sid..."

"I know we talked about it but let's really talk about it Karen. Let's start the family we always wanted."

Karen looked at him and tears started to form in her eyes "I want that too. Let's start our family Sid." A few tears fell from her eyes and Sidney brought his hand up to wipe away the streaks from her cheeks. Their lips met for a loving kiss before they parted and went upstairs to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!! Can't wait to see what happens next :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please update soon! I love this story :)

    ReplyDelete