Saturday, April 23, 2011

Chapter 20

After getting home, Karen went to get something to drink as Sidney checked on a couple things. He would be leaving tomorrow after their morning skate and won't be back until Sunday night. Karen came out and yelled she was heading up. She heard his response and would meet her up there in a few minutes. She got to their bedroom and went into the bathroom to change. Sidney came up and got undressed, getting in bed to wait for her.

Karen came out of the bathroom with her robe "seems like I'm a little over-dressed" she said seeing Sidney sitting upagainst the headboard completely naked.

"I'm sure you know how to remedy that baby."

"I think I can make it happen" she said untying her robe and taking it off, revealing her naked body. Sidney motioned for her and she walked over, climbing up on the bed and straddling his thighs "better?"

"Much better" he said smiling. Sidney reached his hand up and touch her body before going under the pillow beside him and bringing out a folded jersey "but I think this belongs to you."

"Sid" Karen sighed "I don't need a jersey."

"Just unfold it and look on the back."

Karen did what he asked and saw there was writing on the 7. She looked at Sid before reading it "To Karen, your love for my fans, makes my love for you stronger everyday. You are not just my wife, you're my world, my everything, my life. I love you, Sidney."

Sidney saw the tears "you ok?"

"You didn't need to do this."

"You know why I did" he said wiping the tears off her cheeks.

"I told myself before we got together that if this lasted, I would use being with you to make the kids who were fans happy. But I would only pick the perfect times to make it happen. I knew you knew I did it, but I don't need the constant rewards from you for doing it."

"When the other wives and girlfriends plan their events, I never tell them you'll help because of work. I know when you decide to stop working you might join them then, but when you go out of your way on your own to do things like tonight, it shows to everyone, not just me."

"I'm not doing it for recognition from everyone else Sid."

"I know baby, but it's hard for me not to brag about you when you do things like this" he said smiling to get her to smile. Sidney took the jersey from her and put it on the nightstand. He grabbed Karen's hips and tugged on them to get her to move closer to him. She reached for his shoulders and brought him closer to her. "Let me keep showing the world how much I love you."

Karen leaned in and their lips met in a soft kiss. They went slow to enjoy the sensations they were stirring within each other. Sidney's tongue lightly caressed her lips, begging to enter. Karen obliged and the kiss deepened, as the feelings intensified. Sidney's hands roamed over Karen's body as he made his way to her mound and gave a light touch sending fire through her body. Karen returned the favor and her hand found Sidney's cock, lightly massaging to get him going as well. Sidney couldn't take it anymore and removed her hand, grabbing his cock and finding her entrance, guiding it into her hot, wet core. Karen moved up on her knees to get better leverage before she started rocking her hips upward. Sidney moved his hands back onto her hips to help her move, as their kiss continues. His grip got tighter as her movements got bigger and the intensity was definitely felt between the both of them. Karen couldn't hold on as her orgasm was making its way through her body. She went faster to help bring it out and left Sidney's lips to moan out her response. Sidney made a quick move to push Karen on her back and got up on his knees, pounding feverishly into her. The tightness engulfed his cock as the last few hard thrusts made him succumb to his own orgasm, spilling everything he had into her. When he was done, he laid down on top of Karen, just who wrapped her arms around his sweaty body to hold him against her.

"So, this was a celebration of what...your 49th goal, your 500th career assist, or your blowout last regular season home game win?" Karen said before giggling.

Sidney smiled before bringing his head up and kissing her "I believe it was a celebration of how much we love each other."

"Oh come on, something hockey related had to be in there too."

"Well ok, something hockey related was in there...you giving up your jersey to one of my fans."

Karen just laughed "yeah alright. But I still think it was the blowout win." Sidney just smiled and leaned in to place another kiss upon her lips before they moved and got under the covers, curling up into each other and falling asleep.

The next morning, Karen got up before Sidney and went downstairs to make some breakfast. She came back up with they tray of food and set it down on the dresser. Walking over to the bed, Karen leaned down and placed a soft kiss on Sidney's lips to wake him up.

"Mmm, why are you out of bed?"

Karen stood up and walked over to the dresser, grabbing the tray "made my husband breakfast before he leaves for the weekend." She let Sidney sit up and put the tray over his legs then walked around to the other side of the bed, carefully crawling in beside him.

"I wish you could make the trip this weekend."

"Me too, but these last two games, you need to get prepared for the playoffs. Besides, I'll get you home for a few days before the playoffs start and having home ice will be help."

"I guess, but since it was the weekend I figured you would use your ways and show up."

"Maybe for New York on Sunday. I'll see if my girls can go with me for a day trip."

"Well I'll get four tickets and make sure there's room in a suite for you just in case."

"Ok. Now eat your breakfast, you have practice to get to." Sidney smiled and kissed her before they ate breakfast.

Before long, Sidney was getting packed for the weekend and Karen was downstairs making phone calls. About 20 minutes later, Sidney came down the steps and put his bags by the door.

"I need to get going" he told her as she was still on the phone.

Karen held up her finger to Sidney "hey, let me call you right back. Sid's ready to head out. Ok, call you in a minute." She hung up and walked over to him "sorry."

"Who was that?"

"Diane."

"She going with you?"

"Don't know yet, didn't get that far when you came down."

Sidney wrapped his arms around her body and held her close "I love you."

"I love you too. Go get goal 50 this weekend."

"I plan on it" he said before leaning it to capture her lips. The kiss deepened on its own but Karen pulled away before it went further "stop doing that."

"If I let it go where it always lead us, you will be late for practice. And I am not getting the Coach Dan stare next time I see him because you'll blame me for holding you back to be late."

"I think the guys know why I'm late before I even say it."

"You're not right."

"At least it makes us perfect for each other" he said leaning in for another kiss. "Walk me to my car?"

"If it's to make sure you get there on time, it must be done." Sidney picked up his bags and took Karen's hand in his after she opened the door. They walked over to his car and Karen let his hand go so he could put his bags in. Sidney pulled her close again and this time Karen attacked his lips with a passionate kiss.

"Damn it, see this is why it's so hard leaving you."

Karen just laughed "have to make sure you miss me terribly."

"I always do baby. See you Sunday?"

"I'll call you tonight and let you know for sure."

"Ok. Love you."

"Love you more." They gave each other one last kiss before Karen stepped back so Sidney could get in. He started the car and Karen blew him a kiss as she watched him pull out of the driveway. She went back inside and called Diane back.

Later that night when she knew Sidney would be settled in the hotel in Atlanta, Karen picked up her cell phone and called him.

"The one voice I love to hear before going to bed."

"It better be the only voice you're hearing before bed, especially on the road."

"Hi baby" he smiled into the phone.

"Hey studly." Karen got comfortable on the couch as they continued their conversation.

"Tell me you have some good news for me."

"And what news would that be?"

"That if not all four but at least you are coming to New York for the last game of the regular season."

"If I said no, what would say to get me to change my mind?"

"The only thing I could say...you love watching hot men in hockey uniforms play in person better than off the tv."

"Damn Crosby, you know how to get me going don't you?"

"And if I didn't have a roommate this trip, I'd really get you going."

"Who'd you get stuck with?"

"Duper and he's getting an earful right now." He smiled when he heard Karen giggling on the other end "so are you coming or what?"

"Give her time man, they take a while you know" Pascal chimed in then left the room.

"Tell Dups thanks for the info. Yes, you will have four more cheering for you on Sunday."

"Are you flying in Saturday night?"

"Sunday morning."

"What?" Sidney said disappointed.

"Sorry, but for Sheril and Diane to get someone to stay with their kids, we have to leave Sunday. I can't keep excluding them from trips like this Sid."

"I know and I'm sorry."

"I forgive you. We fly out on the 11a flight and we'll get some lunch and shop around before heading to the arena."

"That must have been a pricey flight?"

"It was, but my husband was more than generous to pay for all four tickets...and first class no less."

"To get you here, I will pay any amount. I will make sure the tickets are at will call waiting for you. Mario has a suite and he knows you guys will be showing up."

"Ok. Have a great game tomorrow night and hopefully you'll hear me cheering from home."

"No doubt that I will. Night baby, I love you."

"Night my stud, I love you too." They each hung up with their own thoughts but knew it would end out the same.

Sidney started to get undressed and went to get a shower before bed. He turned on the water and get in under it with thoughts of Karen running around in his mind. Before long, he placed one hand on his aching cock and the other on the wall to steady himself. The image of him pounding his cock into Karen's core got his rhythm going.

At the same time at home, Karen was still lying on the couch with thoughts of Sidney. She hated when he left for road games and it made her miss him more then she let on. Knowing he was probably getting a shower before he went to bed, made her picture him all wet and naked. She had the image of his body etched into her mind for when he was gone. Karen reached up and lightly touched her nipple through the fabric of her tank top, sending a fire through her body. She went down and under her top to feel her breast as if Sidney's hands were kneading them. Her other hand dropped her cell phone she was still holding and went to the hem of her panties. She slid her hand inside to her mound and cupped over her clit, rubbing over it. Karen arched her back at the shockwave of pleasure and managed to slip her fingers inside her slick opening, imagining Sidney's cock was there instead.

There was almost an energy that both Sidney and Karen felt at the same time as they were pleasuring themselves, thinking of each other as if they were together. Sidney moved and was now leaning up against the wall as his hand got faster, squeezing harder with each stroke. Karen lifted her hips to coordinate with the pace her fingers were doing, diving deep inside her. Each kept going...faster, harder...until Sidney let out a soft moan, releasing himself into the cascading water while Karen bucked her hips into the air and screamed out for the man she loved. They each slowed down to draw out their orgasms and let their breathing return to normal. Sidney managed to finish his shower as Karen laid there and smiled with thoughts of Sidney before heading up to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment