Sunday, August 21, 2011

Chapter 25

Before long, the series was 3-2 and the Pens were heading to Ottawa to hopefully end the series and keep it from coming back for a game 7.

Thursday night, Karen made a special dinner for Sidney and wanted to make herself the dessert. After they ate, Karen told Sidney to go relax as she cleaned up. Twenty minutes later, she joined him in the living room and they sat cuddled up watching tv. Sidney had flipped through the channels and landed on NHL Network which got a look from Karen.

"I just want to hear what they say about game 6 then we can watch something else."

Karen looked at the time and smiled "how about you watch to see what they say then head upstairs to join me." Sidney just nodded and watched her walk out of the room before turning his attention to the commentators. He was thankful they talked about his series early so he could head upstairs.

As he reached the bedroom, he saw a flicker light coming out of the room and he smiled knowing what awaited him inside. When he walked into the room, he looked towards the bed and saw Karen sitting on her side. He scanned her body noticing the lace bra and panties she had on. He felt himself start to grow inside his jeans and knew he needed to remove them soon.

"I just wanted you to leave for Ottawa with the best luck knowing you're going to close out this series Saturday night."

"Of course, all I needed was you giving me a good luck kiss before you left tomorrow morning. That would've helped too."

"If you'd rather have it that way instead, I could go change and we could just go to sleep. Then in the morning before I leave, wake you and give you the best good luck kiss ever."

"Well if I say I wanted that tomorrow, could you still wish me luck tonight?"

"I am already dressed for it."

"That you are" he said getting out his cell phone. "Mind if I preserve this moment for a reminder tomorrow night in my lonely hotel room?"

"No, go ahead." Karen laid there as sexy as she could as Sidney snapped the picture, saving it to his phone. "Why don't you put that far away and get a little more comfortable."

Sidney walked over to the dresser, away from the bed and placed his cell phone on top of it. Karen scooted up towards the pillows and laid down. He then got undressed except for his boxers and walked back over to the bed climbing up and kneeling inbetween her legs that were conviently open for him.

"So is this new or have I just been oblivious to your bra and panties collections?"

"Oh it's definitely new. And it has a special feature just for you" she said bringing her hand down and showing him the surprise.

"Um, is that...are those?" he asked with a cocked eyebrow.

"Crocthless?" she said nodding her head yes "I know how much you love to have certain nights with me wearing my bra and panties, so I found a perfect set for that purpose." Sidney couldn't resist sticking out his finger and running it between the fabric's opening. Karen's hips made a small bucking move upward when she felt his finger graze her sensetive lips. She felt him continue rubbing and adding a couple more fingers "I guessing you're enjoying this."

"Absolutely but you know I always need to double check that you're ready for me."

Karen moved his hand away and brought him down to her "I am definitely ready for you" she said finding the top of his boxers and pulling them off his ass, springing his hard cock from it's prision. She got them down to the middle of his thighs before Sidney moved them down a little more. Karen spread her legs open as wide as she could giving Sidney full access. He guided himself to her entrance and slowly entered her until he was buried deep inside. As Sidney began to move, he felt the fabric tickle his shaft which turned him on even more. His rhythm was a steady pace and Karen lifted her hips to match each and every thrust as her orgasm began to build. "Faster Sid...oh god, go faster" she breathed out.

"Anything for you baby" he said as he got up on his hands and picked up his pace. Karen reached up and pulled the fabric off her breasts, exposing herself and massaging them as the feelings took over her body. Sidney couldn't stop the excitedness he felt watching her touch herself and it made himself pound harder into her core. Karen felt her orgasm rise  and let go of her breasts grabbing Sidney's ass, helping him push deep inside of her as she moaned out her pleasure. Hearing her release, Sidney continued pumping his cock in and out until he let out his own moan and gave one last deep thrust, spilling his hot juice inside her. Karen arched her back as she felt him milk himself dry by pushing his cock deep into her until he was done. Sidney leaned down and captured her lips for a searing kiss before rolling off to her side and regaining his breath. "This might sound somewhat fetishly, but you might need to wear those every night or at least get a few more pairs."

Karen just giggled "first of all, fetishly isn't a word and second, do you really believe I would have walked out with only one pair of these. I bought the whole rainbow."

"Good girl" he said as she laughed before curling up to his warm, sweaty body.

At 2am, the alarm rang and Karen got up heading to the bathroom for a shower. As she finished washing her hair and started lathering her body, she felt a presence behind her.

"I thought you were still asleep" she asked turning around.

"I was until I laid there thinking how a kiss just wouldn't be enough."

Karen stepped back under the water to rinse off the soap "what would keep you satisfied then?"

Sidney stepped to her and in one swift motion, picked her up and pinned her against the wall. Entering inside of her quickly, he pounded into her just as quick. He knew they didn't have time to prolong their romp and gave her what she yerned for. Karen dug her fingernails into his shoulders as Sidney brought them both to their peaks together. He held her against the wall for a few minutes before letting her down and finishing their shower. When Karen was done, she stepped out and got dried off, eyeing the time before getting dressed. Sidney emerged a few minutes later and wrapped a towel around his body.

"You haven't woken up with me in a long time stud" she said putting on her make up.

"Maybe we need to revisit that once a week." He walked over and kissed her "I'll go get the coffee started and meet you downstairs" he said leaving the bathroom. Karen finished and headed downstairs 10 minutes later seeing Sidney in the kitchen. "I made it exactly how you like it" he said handing her the travel mug.

Taking a sip she smiled closing it back up "mmm, exactly how I love it. Thank you." Karen put the cup down and walked over to him, wrapping her arms around his waist "I'll miss you until late Saturday night."

"I'll miss you too baby."

Karen leaned up and captured his lips in a slow, passionate kiss pouring every ounce of feeling she had for him. "Good luck tomorrow night and when you come home, we'll celebrate you guys advancing to the second round."

Sidney brought her back in for another mind blowing kiss "thank you" he whispered for kissing her again. He felt Karen start to pull away "I know you need to go and I will call you tonight once I'm settled in the hotel."

"Ok. I love you."

"I love you too." They smiled at each other before Karen reluctantly got out of his arms and grabbed her coffee, leaving for work. Sidney let out a sigh before turning off the coffee maker and heading back to bed for a couple more hours.

Friday night and Karen was watching NHL Network and hoping to see if they would do a story about the Pens-Sens game tomorrow night. She smiled when they said coming up was the preview of all the games for Saturday and she settled in the couch waiting to see what they say. They got to a couple other match ups before the Penguins and she smiled when they showed Sidney talking to the media. After they got done, she decided to make an unexpected phone call.

"Hello."

"Hi Vero. Its Karen Crosby, Sid's wife."

"Hey Karen. Didn't expect to hear from you. What's up?"

"I wanted to ask if you had any plans tomorrow."

"Not really. Just planning on going to the store than home to watch the game tomorrow night. Why?"

"I was hoping you would be free to join me for a salon day. I had plans with another friend but she's unable to go. So instead of cancelling both appointments for another time, I wanted to see if you wanted to go with me."

"What all were you going to have done?"

"Manicures, hair cut, and a little grooming but you can just get a manicure if you wanted."

Vero wondered if there was a reason she was asking her to go but played it off "sure, I would love to go with you tomorrow. What time is the appointment?"

"10a so I can come pick you up by 9:30."

"I can just meet you there if you tell me where to go." Karen told her where the place was and she knew where it was. "Ok, I will meet you there around 9:45a."

"See you in the morning then. Have a good night Vero."

"You too Karen" she said as they hung up.

Just as Karen put down her phone, it rang just again just that quick. "Hello" she said picking it up.

"Are you ok baby? I tried calling for the past 5 minutes and it just rang and rang."

"I'm fine studly. I was on the phone with Vero, just got off before you called back."

"Thank god. You don't want to know what horrible things I thought of when you didn't pick up."

"I'm fine Sid and nothing bad is ever going to happen to me as long as I'm with you. How was your flight?"

"It was good. Got to kill Max in our SOCOM game."

"That must have been the highlight of the flight."

"Highlight of my life anytime I get to kill Max before he kills me." He heard her laugh on the line and smiled "how's your night going?"

"A little lonely but I'll survive."

"I think I gave you enough to dream about until I get home baby."

"That you did stud" she said hearing voices in the background "what's going on?"

"The guys are yelling at me to hang up so we can go out for dinner."

"Well don't let me keep you. Go have fun with the guys."

"Ok. I'll call you before bed."

"I will be counting down the minutes until I hear your sexy voice again. Love you."

"Love you to baby" he said before they both hung up.

Saturday morning and Karen was on her way to meet Vero. She parked her car and walked to the salon where she was outside waiting.

"Morning Karen."

"Morning Vero. How are you?"

"I'm good. Thanks for the invite today."

"It was my pleasure" she said starting to walk in.

"Before you go in" she said stopping her " why did you ask me to join you?"

"Because I thought we could use this time to find out about each other a little more than both being attached to Penguin players. Marc and Sidney as great friends, why shouldn't we be."

"Wow, none of the other wives or girlfriends ever asked for that."

"I'm not like any of them. I thought we've already established that" she said smiling.

"We did, I just figured it was just talk like the others had done."

"Nope. Come on, let's go get pretty for our guys." They both laughed and headed inside for their day of beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment