Sunday, October 20, 2013

Chapter 36

The next morning, Karen woke up and saw the sun gleaming into the bedroom. She smiled but then it faded and she let out a sigh, getting the attention of the body next to her.

"I really, really hope that wasn't a reflection from what happened last night."

"It wasn't."

"Good."

"No, I usually wait until you completely leave the room to utter my disappointment."

Sidney looked over at Karen who was lying there smiling "nice baby."

Karen got up and rolled on top of him, straddling his body "If it makes you feel better, I've never, ever had a disappointing night with you." She leaned down and kissed him before getting completely off him and going into the bathroom. Karen started the shower and got in. Sidney laid there and thought about joining her and decided not to...until he thought of her all wet and naked. He got up and went to join her.

"I guess I need to tell you I've never been disappointed either" he said running his hands over her body.

"Well I'm glad we got that straightened out" she said turning around to face him. Sidney leaned in and met her lips for a very passionate kiss "um, I think you need to stop before I turn on the cold water."

"Why?" Sidney said with a hint of sadness.

"It's our last day here. Can we please just wait and make our last night one to remember?"

"I think we made every day here memorable baby."

"That we have studly. Now play nice or get out until I'm finished."

"I think I can control myself" he said kissing her before turning her around and washing her back. They finished their shower and got out, drying off and getting dressed.

A few minutes later, they were making breakfast "what are we doing today?"

"I want a rematch with Max on the golf course" he said to get Karen to laugh "what?"

"You can't leave it alone that he beat you. You have to have another game to even it out."

"Baby, you knew of my competitive sickness when you married me."

"Wow, that makes me the healthy one....that's one to ponder" Karen said to get Sidney laughing. "Surprised you've never got the guys together for a rematch from that day in April."

"I still can you know."

"Wouldn't be fair since Whit is gone."

"I'll get Orps or Tanger to take his spot" he said shrugging his shoulders as he ate.

"Fine, I can humiliate another fine Penguin defensemen."

"We'll see about that" he said with a smirk. "What will you and Nat do while I humiliate Max?"

"Wouldn't mind going back to this one shop that had some really cute jewelry. Got a few pieces but would like a few more."

"Guess I need to hand over the credit card from the Bank of Sidney?"

"No, I closed that account except for emergencies."

"I think I can afford to buy you things baby."

"Really? You must have a really good job to be able to do that?"

"I have the best job in the world" he said kissing her "and the best supporter that I proudly call my wife."

"I love you" she said kissing him back "but I still don't want your money."

As the day went on, Karen and Natalie were looking around at the pieces of jewelry.

"So, will you help me?"

"Help with what Nat?"

"Help me move up to Pittsburgh. I do believe it's customary to live with my husband."

"You know I would be more than happy to help you move. Which reminds me, did you call and tell your mom yet?"

"I'm in paradise and newly married, yeah that's a call I'm dying to make" she said as Karen laughed.

"I think she'll be happy for you."

"Yeah she will, I just don't need the 'remember last time' lecture."

"Just tell her you had to go through the wrong one to find the right one. If it gets really bad, just remind her this is her chance to give her a grandchild. That should put her on hold for awhile." Karen picked out the pieces she wanted and took them to the counter. As the girl rang it up, she opened her purse to grab her wallet but grabbed a wad of cash instead "that son of a bitch husband of mine."

"I'm sorry?" the clerk asked confused.

"It's nothing, sorry" she said with a smile.

"What did Sidney do now?" Karen held up the cash "and you're complaining why?"

"I told him not to."

"Well it's apparent he didn't listen."

Karen just sighed and shook her head as she gave the woman the cash and paid for her purchase. Natalie got her stuff as well and went on to a couple clothing stores before heading back to the villas.

Meanwhile at the golf course...

"You know you have a serious problem Siddo?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about Talbo" he said sinking his shot and gloating about it.

"Please man. You couldn't just let me have it huh? You had to have a rematch to make sure you beat me before heading home."

"You knew how competitive I was when we met Max. Like this is anything new." They finished their round and then headed to the bar for a couple beers.

"So, we doing the group thing tonight?"

"I was hoping we could go at it alone for our last night here."

"Good, I want to make sure Nat doesn't ever forget this place so I need to make it memorable."

"Were you planning to go out?"

"Actually already have plans made. What about you?"

"I think I'm going to have dinner sent over from the hotel restaurant."

"Little romantic dinner for two. Then maybe a midnight swim in the ocean?"

"As long as we don't have a pervert watching us to get his kicks."

"Dude, all I see is Karen. You don't even fit in the equation."

"Don't let her hear you say that" Sidney said laughing.

"The female body intrigues me, it always has."

"Well, you've seen Karen so can you pay attention to your wife now."

Max just laughed "if you don't want others to see your wife's kick ass body, then keep it inside." Sidney just shook his head at his friend and finished off his beer. They decided to play another round before heading back to the girls.

A couple hours later, everyone was back at the villas. Natalie and Max were getting ready to head out for dinner and Karen was over there helping to do her hair. That gave Sidney time to make arrangements for their dinner. As Karen made her way next door, Sidney was coming out of the bedroom dressed in a suit.

"I suddenly feel a little under dressed" she said walking in.

"Well I'm sure you bought something beautiful and no doubt sexy today. How about you go change so we can have dinner?"

"Do I have a time limit?"

"Nope, take your time." Karen just smiled and kissed Sidney's cheek before heading upstairs to get ready. She opted for a shower before getting dressed. After 20 minutes, she got out of the shower and dried off. She felt a little naughty and decided to go commando for the evening. She stood in the bathroom completely naked and fixed her hair and did her make up. Walking into the bedroom, she pulled out the little black dress with spaghetti straps and put it on, letting it slink over her body. Karen glance into the mirror one more time before heading out of the bedroom and going downstairs.

Sidney walked in from outside and saw her coming down the stairs, smiling  at her.

"I knew you'd be beautiful but not this beautiful."

"Always the charmer I see" she said as he pulled her close and kissed her passionately. "Where are we going for dinner?"

"Right this way baby" he said leading her outside.

Karen saw the table set for two and the candles lighting the small area. "Wow, all this for me?"

"No one else I want to share it with." Sidney pulled out her chair and Karen sat down waiting for him to sit himself. "Hope you like what I ordered?"

Karen looked at the food and smiled "all my favorites."

"My favorites too you know."

"I just don't see dessert."

"That's waiting for us in the fridge" he said winking at her.

"So you just couldn't help yourself huh?"

"No idea what you're talking about baby."

"Really, so the wad of cash just instantly appeared in my purse before I went shopping."

"Like it's a crime to give my wife money to go shopping with."

"It is when your wife told you she didn't want to spend your money."

"I don't think what I gave you will break us" he said looking at the earrings and necklace she was wearing "besides, it looks like you put it to good use."

Karen just smiled "do you like what you bought me?"

"Was the dress included in there too?"

"Yes."

"Then I love what I bought you."

"How was the rematch with Max?"

"Good, beat him both games."

"Do you feel all manly now that you got even then bested your friend?"

"You know I was this competitive when you met me."

"Yes, but I figured you'd take it down a notch if you weren't on the ice."

"Nope, not in my nature" Karen just laughed as they finished dinner.

Awhile later when they were finished, Karen got up to start clearing the dishes "the hotel staff said they'd clean up in the morning."

"Sid, I don't want to leave all this out here. They can clean up the kitchen."

"Ok, we'll put all the dishes in the kitchen then we need to come back out here for my next surprise." They got everything inside and Karen walked back out waiting for Sidney to come join her. She started hearing music and turned around to see him staring at her. Sidney took off his jacket before taking her in his arms as they began to dance around.

"Thank you for this. Haven't really had a vacation like this in a long time."

"What do you call when we head to Canada during the summer?"

"For you its down time, for me it's a much needed break from work, but definitely not a vacation."

"Sorry, I can make it more of a vacation for you."

"I don't mean anything by it Sid, I love being there with you. But it's not like here. We're in a place no one knows us, we can be ourselves and there isn't anything hockey related mixed in."

"People leave me alone when I go home baby."

"Yeah, but then you fly off for training with other players or taking slap shots in the backyard. You've done nothing hockey since we've been here. I'm sorry, but I loved that this week."

"I've loved it too but you knew my life when we got together."

"I know but one summer I'm just hoping you'd stay home and train or maybe give me this for a couple weeks before you dive into training."

"I think I can make that deal."

"I will hold you to that Mr. Crosby."

"And I can't wait Mrs. Crosby."

Karen just smiled when they called each other that but her smile faded when the intense look came from Sidney. She felt his hand leave her back and move to her thigh. The sensations stirred inside her as his hand moved up her thigh and started to go under her dress then stop.

"Find something you like there stud?"

"Um, did you forget something when you got dressed tonight?"

"Nope, not at all" she said as Sidney's now apparent bulge was making its appearance. "But you seem to like that I'm not wearing any underwear."

"Maybe we should head inside."

Karen stepped away and walked over by the lounger, pulling her dress up just enough to expose her vagina and lying down. Sidney walked over to her and forced the lounger down before positioning himself in front of her. Karen felt the cool air that Sidney blew over her opening before she felt his tongue lick her swollen lips. She had to steady herself when his tongue made its way inside, darting in and out in a frantic pace. Karen gripped the sides of the lounger and bit her lip as her orgasm neared to stifle any moans that wanted to escape. She arched her breasts into the air as she hit her peak and came as hard as she could.

Sidney removed his tongue and reached down to unzip his pants. Karen snuck her hand inside first and began to massage his already hard cock. He couldn't take it anymore and didn't want to explode in her hand, so he moved her hand off him and brought himself out of his pants. Karen scooted down a little and put her feet in the sand on both sides of the lounger, opening herself completely to give Sidney all the room he needed. He put the tip of his cock at her opening and stayed there for a moment as he leaned down to kiss her.

Karen broke the kiss "now...enter inside me now Sid...I need to feel you inside me."

"What fun would that be?" he said in a husky voice. "Just be patient and enjoy what I'm about to do to you."

Sidney reached his hand in between them and held on as he pushed just the tip in and out. He took the head and rubbed all over her lips and stopping to lightly graze her clit. Karen lifted her hips to try and keep his cock in contact with her. Sidney went back to her opening and again just put the tip inside of her before slowly going deep inside of her an inch at a time, pausing each time. When he was fully inside of her, he laid still on top of her enjoying the heat surrounding his cock. He couldn't take the torture anymore himself and he grabbed ahold of the arms of the lounger and propped himself up as he began to move his hips, moving his cock in and out of her slowly before getting a rhythm going. Karen moved her hands to his ass and left her feet planted in the sand, fighting the urge to wrap them around his body. Just letting his hips controlling his movements, he couldn't believe the power he had by neither of them moving or flailing around. Sidney felt Karen's hands help push him harder into her and went faster as he started to feel the tightness overcome him. Karen arched her back and dug the top of her head into the lounger as her orgasm peaked. She dug her fingernails into his skin and Sidney's own orgasm came with a flourish, releasing all he had inside her and collapsing on top of her.

"Mm, please tell me that wasn't dessert."

"Would you be disappointed if it was?"

"No, but you know I have an incredible sweet tooth."

"Well, we could head inside and see what's in there to help out that sweet tooth." Sidney got up and looked around as he put his cock back inside his pants, zipping them up. He offered his hand to Karen who took it to get up, pulling her dress down as she got up. They went inside and closed the patio door, locking it and pulling the curtain closed.

Sidney went into the kitchen and pulled out a piece of chocolate silk pie from the fridge. As he made his way back to the living room, he saw Karen standing in the middle of the room. As soon as she saw him, she reached up and pulled the straps to her dress off her shoulders and took the dress completely off exposing her naked body.

"Not one to wait are you baby?"

"Naked dessert, a new concept for us to try."

Sidney put the plate down and went to undress "well then let me not be the one to spoil it." Once he was naked as well, he grabbed the plate and walked over to Karen, holding it up to her.

"No forks?"

"This is better eaten with fingers" he said putting his finger in the pie and scooping up some chocolate and whipped cream. Instead of feeding it to her, he smeared it over her nipple. "Mm, looks even better to eat now" he said dipping his head and enveloping her breast as he licked the pie off her.

"My turn" Karen said taking a finger full and putting it on Sidney's cock.

"You don't waste any time do you baby?" Karen kneeled down and licked up the chocolate goodness, hearing a gasp from Sidney's lips. She finished licking the rest off and decided to continue her assault on him. "Mm baby, I think you got it all" he said as he watched Karen move her lips over him. Sidney tried to hold onto the plate as she drew out his orgasm and his legs wanted to collapse under him. When Karen was done, she looked up at Sidney who knelt down in front of her and laid her down. "Want anymore of this?"

"Just one more bite please" she said as he picked it up off the plate and fed it to her. She took her bite and ate it before Sidney laid her down on the floor and proceeded to smear the rest of the cake all over her body. He took his time licking it off every inch and was about to dive in for seconds when Karen stopped him and sat them up. Sidney scooted to the couch and leaned up against it as Karen straddled over his lap, sliding down on his cock. She began to ride him, not really paying attention to him. Sidney made sure every last bit of pie was gone from her skin as Karen was getting herself off. She leaned down and captured his lips in a heated kiss. When he broke the kiss, her moans told him she was close. Sidney wrapped his arm around her waist and flipped them over onto her back. She wrapped her legs tightly around his ass and felt his control take over. Karen whispered "harder" in his ear and Sidney more than obliged. He sat up on his knees and grabbed Karen's hips bringing her into him as hard as he could without hurting her. As her peak hit, Sidney pulled completely out and slammed back inside of her a few times before spilling everything inside of her. Karen sat up and clung on to him as they shared the softest yet most romantic kiss ever.

"That had to be the best dessert ever baby."

"It most definitely was stud." Sidney brought her in for another kiss as they heard a door slam next door. "Glad to know they weren't back yet when we were outside."

"Me too baby, me too."

"Midnight swim studly?"

"Actual swim or something else?"

"One last actual swim before we leave in the morning."

"I think I can handle that" he said as Karen got off him and they went to get their suits on. As they headed outside, they heard the distinct moans coming from next door and just laughed as they knew what was in store for the rest of the night.

As they got down by the water, Sidney grabbed Karen and just held on to her, kissing her. The light waves were crashing at their feet and feelings were once again stirring.

"The whole point to a midnight swim stud was to take a break from this."

"Can't help it. You are just so irresistible to me that I can't keep my hands off you."

"Must I remove temptation from you Crosby?"

"Please don't" he said in a whine that got Karen to laugh.

"Then behave yourself and let's go for that swim."

"Oh all right" he said dejected and followed Karen into the water.

They splashed around a little bit but was quiet to not alert people they were there. Karen began to swim away with Sidney moving towards her, trying to grab her arm or leg.

"Whatcha doin?" Karen said sweetly.

"I'm just trying to get close to you baby."

"Really" she said moving away from him "why?"

"Because I want to touch you."

What if I don't want touched?"

"Then how about a kiss?"

"What if I don't want a kiss?"

"Ok, so you don't want kissed or touched. Hmm, makes me wonder what you'd say to me wanting to make love to you."

"But to make love to me, you'd have to touch and kiss me."

"You don't say" he said to get her to laugh.

"Well, I might change my mind if you ask in a way only you could."

Sidney swam up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. They were still in shallow enough water as their feet were touching, letting them stand there in an embrace.

"My beautiful wife, I would love nothing more than to make mad passionate love to you on our last night in paradise." Karen just smiled and kissed him soft and tender before getting out of his grip and getting out of the water. "Where you going?"

"Back to the villa and hoping that my sexy, handsome husband follows me to make good on his promise." Sidney watched her walk away before practically running out of the water to catch up to her. They reached the villa and Karen felt herself being scooped up and carried inside. Sidney took her right upstairs and was about to put her on the bed when Karen stopped him. He put her down and Karen went to get a couple towels from the bathroom, spreading them over the comforter. They managed to get each other's wet suit off and stood there moving their hands over the cool, moist skin. Karen went to lay down, but Sidney had other plans first. He positioned her on all fours and climbed up behind her, entering into her. As they got their rhythm going, there was something erotic about the feeling of skin that just came from the ocean. Being, cool, damp, smelling of salt was intoxicating to them. Sidney brought Karen up to him putting one of his hand over her mound and finding her clit. He massaged it with his thumb and Karen couldn't hold on. Her body began to tremble and shake as she came making it known to Sidney who kept thrusting up into her until he came himself. They sat there holding on to each other until their breathing returned to a normal pace. "Ok, I don't know if that would constitute as making mad passionate love."

"True, that was more of a 'got to have you' romps."

Karen turned her head to look at Sidney "do I still get the other way too?"

"Why don't we get our showers first and we'll see after." Sidney kissed Karen before pulling out of her and taking her into the shower. They got the water going and waited for it to heat up before stepping in. Karen began to wash her hair and Sidney washed his. Once they got rinsed, they both took turns with the soap and washed over each other's bodies taking their time to get every inch. Even though the urge was there for Sidney to just want to push Karen up against the wall and fuck her, he wanted their last time that night to be a little more special. After rinsing off their bodies, Sidney pulled Karen close and began kissing her. As the water was turning cold, it was still hot in the shower from the heat of two bodies in there. Karen broke the kiss first and turned off the water, stepping out to dry off with Sidney following suit. After she was all dried, Karen walked into the bedroom and took the towels off the bed, pulling down the covers. She crawled in and waited for Sidney to join her.

Sidney turned off the lights in the bathroom and walked over to the bed. Karen just looked over his body and loved everything about him. His broad shoulders, pecs, and the hint of a washboard stomach. Her eyes went to his legs and how muscular his thighs were but then she couldn't stop from heading straight to his beautiful cock. So long and think, it made her vagina ache knowing that it filled her up every time they had sex. That he could lay completely still inside her and hit her g-spot. He was the total package to her and she couldn't wait to feel him inside her again.

"Baby? You ok?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Just that I've been trying to get your attention and you weren't responding."

"Sorry, just thinking about you."

Sidney rolled them over onto Karen's back and she instinctively spread her legs open wide for him "thinking about me how?"

"Just like this. Waiting for you to enter inside of me and make me feel complete." As soon as she said it, Sidney guided himself into her and heard her gasp. "Oh god, right like that."

After that, no words were spoken as Sidney attached his lips to hers and he began to thrust into her. He went slow and steady keeping a perfect pace to match the moans and grunts filling the room. Karen wanted Sidney to go faster and harder and bring her over the edge, but she also didn't want to rush it. The slow moving was torture but it felt so good to prolong her orgasm. After a while, Karen couldn't take much more and scraped her nails over Sidney's ass signaling she wanted more from him. He picked up the pace and went a little faster but slowed it down a few times before going faster and bringing their love making to an end. Karen was very close as was Sidney and he sat up a little to pound inside of her as screams and releases made their presence known. Karen calmed down as she felt Sidney milk himself with a few more slow thrusts to finish him off. They laid there locked in their sweaty embrace as Karen wouldn't let go just yet. Sidney smiled into the nook of her neck knowing she loved the weight of him on her after sex.

Karen drifted off to sleep and Sidney was about to as he pulled out of her, and moving beside her to cuddle up against her for the rest of the night.




1 comment: