Sunday, April 22, 2012

Chapter 31


Sidney came home from the last day at the arena where they cleaned out their stuff to head home for the summer. Losing to Montreal in game 7 was heartbreaking and Karen saw that. She knew every year he wanted to make the finals and anything less to Sidney was unacceptable. He had talked to Max before they left and now he just needed to see if Karen would go for it. An hour later Karen came home and saw Sidney in the living room. She put her purse down and walked over to him.

"Hey my hockey stud. May I join you?"

"I would love nothing more than if you joined me."

"You ok? I know today is kind of sad realizing the season is over."

"Yeah, I'll be fine. I need to talk to you about something."

"I already told you, if you can get a time when everyone is out of the arena I would consent to sex at the Igloo before they close the doors for good."

"I know and I already have that planned" he said getting a shocked look from her "I want to talk about something else."

"Ok, what?"

"Max and I were talking and both thinking that before everything happens this summer, we want to take our beautiful women on vacation."

"I thought me taking vacation in August to come to Cole Harbour was going to be our vacation?"

"Well if you can get that time too fine, but we wanted to go now. We never really had a honeymoon, other than that week last year. We deserve this."

"All I can do is go into work tomorrow and see if I can get it. But to warn you now, if I can get time now and August, I probably won't be able to go to Vegas for the awards in late June."

"I think I can deal with that."

"Let me find out tomorrow and let you know."

"Its all I can ask baby" he said kissing her.

"Now, about this planned event of sex at the Igloo?"

"I told Ray that since it was where we got married, I wanted to surprise you with one last skate around the ice with you."

"And he agreed to it?"

"Yep. I asked if it could be just us and no one else and he said he would help make the arrangements. A guard will let us in and then I'll call him when we're ready to leave to lock it back up." Karen just sat there smiling at him "I couldn't resist to make your dream come true."

"I think it was both our dream."

"Well, why don't we get changed and grab some take out then head over?"

"For tonight?"

"They're going to melt the ice and start taking things down tomorrow morning baby. Tonight is the only chance we have."

"Alright. I'll go put some comfy clothes on and get ready."

"I'll call for a pizza and we can pick it up on our way." They went their separate ways and did what they needed to.

They left 20 minutes later and headed to Mellon Arena. The guard was there waiting and Karen stepped aside as Sidney and him talked. He let them in then locked the door behind them so no one would try and get in. Sidney told Karen the guard was going to go for something to eat and he'd call him when they would be leaving. They made their way to the lounge and Sidney put the pizza on the table. Karen sat down on the couch as he went to find a few things. He came back with some candles and Karen just smiled as he lit them.

"Making it romantic Crosby?"

"As romantic as I can make pizza baby."

"So, can I ask where did you and Max think about taking us?"

"Of course you can ask baby."

"You're not going to tell me anyway are you?"

"Nope" he said starting another piece of pizza "you can wait to be surprised."

"I know I can but I don't want to."

Sidney just laughed "you'll enjoy where we'll go Karen, just wait and see."

"Fine" she said as they continued eating. After they were done, Sidney went to get skates for them so they could take their last skate together.

They headed down the runway from the locker room to the ice and Sidney took Karen's hand so they stepped on the ice together. They started going around and Karen mentioned to Sidney about how music would be nice. He smiled and went over to the penalty box, pulling out a radio. He skated with it over to the bench and placed it on the ledge of the boards, turning it on. He found a local station and liked what music was playing. Sidney joined Karen, taking her hand again and continuing to skate around. After a while, they came to center ice and stood facing each other.

"This is where we first met" Karen said getting a little sentimental.

"And where I fell in love with you."

"No you didn't."

"Yes I did. After we played that short game, watching you sit on the boards with Mario, I felt something towards you."

"You sure it wasn't hidden anger for beating you at your own game?"

"No, I was never mad that you schooled me. But I did see a woman that understood me" he said caressing her cheek "that's when I fell in love with you and knew I had to do everything possible to keep you around."

"I can't believe that its two years later and we're already married."

"Why is that surprising?"

"I either figured you would have left for someone your own age, your parents would have drove a wedge between us or we would still be dating. Never thought I would marry you after one year."

"You just couldn't resist my charm that got you to say yes to me on this spot a year ago."

"I think it was more than your charm. It was the fear of if I didn't say yes, you would have left. I didn't want you to walk out of my life and I had a feeling if I didn't marry you, in time you would have left on your own."

"So we both didn't want to lose each other?"

"No, I guess we didn't."

"Do you regret us getting married so soon?" Karen just shook her head no and Sidney smiled before leaning in for a kiss. As the kiss continued, the hands began to roam. "I have one more surprise baby. Stay here" he said before skating off and leaving Karen alone on the ice. She skated around by herself and stopped when she saw Sidney drag a mat out onto the ice.

"What are you doing?" she asked but got no response from Sidney. He laid down the mat and skated off, coming back with another mat. He did this a couple more times then disappeared again, only to come back with some towels. Sidney arranged the mats and laid down some towels. "Nevermind, I think I see what you have planned" she said as he left one more time. As Karen stood there, the lights went out and it was pitch black until she saw Sidney coming out with a flashlight.

"Hold this please?" he asked handing the flashlight to Karen. She held it aiming it where he asked. Sidney was putting candles around the mats and then lighting them. He took the flashlight and skated with it over to the bench, leaving it there. Sidney skated back over and told Karen to sit down on the mats. As she did, he lifted one of her legs up and took off her skate, then did the same for the other. Karen scooted on the mats so her feet wouldn't touch the ice. Sidney sat down on the mats beside her and took off his skates before they laid down on their sides, facing each other. "Not really that comfortable, but it serves purpose."

"Is this what you had envisioned if you guys won the Cup at home last year?"

"It might have been."

"Well, you didn't win the Cup this year."

"No, but we are giving the Igloo a proper send off." Karen smiled and met her lips to his. The kiss intensified and Sidney began to remove her clothes. As he took off her knit pants and underwear, he put them on part of the mat out their way. Sidney really didn't want to fully undress each of them as he left Karen's t-shirt on. He made a move and got his jeans and boxers off, putting them with her stuff before rolling Karen onto her back and lying directly on top of her.
 
Karen grabbed one of the extra towels and put it over Sidney's naked ass "didn't want you to freeze your ass off."

"I think we'll be able to stay warm baby."

"Too bad you didn't think of this last year after we got married."

"I did, but there were still people in the building then."

"So...it's the last day at the Igloo, ever. How do you plan to say goodbye?"

As they were lying together, the heat between their bodies made Sidney's cock come alive. Karen felt it growing against her mound and sent shockwaves through her body. As their lips met, Sidney snuck his hand in between them and guided his hard cock inside her wet core. He felt the heat coming from her opening and it made the need and want for her increase. They needed no more words as Sidney begin moving his hips and rocking his cock inside her. Karen bent her knees up and out to give Sidney a wide open playground. Her hands went under the towel and her fingernails gripped the skin on his hips, lightly grazing up and down as he thrusted into her. Sidney lifted up her shirt and removed her breasts from under the fabric of her bra, dipping his head down and sucking over her nipples making Karen arch her back into his mouth. She felt Sidney pick up the pace but she didn't want to finish just yet. She made a move and Sidney understood what she wanted. They switched positions and he was now lying on his back as Karen made a move to straddle over him, sliding back down over his slick cock. Karen started slow to get their rhythm back and as she got going, she took off her shirt and bra, revealing herself to him. Sidney watched as she brought her hands up and played with her breasts and pulling at the nipples. He grabbed her hips and literally helped her move up and down on him. Sidney would let out a growl as he slammed her down onto his cock at the same time Karen would moan out from how deep he was hitting her. She felt her orgasm build and reached down, pulling Sidney to her. They kept their rhythm going until Karen's fingernails dug into his back and moaned out her release. She didn't slow down until she brought Sidney over the edge and felt the hot liquid inside her. Sidney held her tight on his cock until he gave her all he had, making small upward movements into her. They sat there locked in an embraced and let their breathing slow down. Karen brought her head back and looked deep into his eyes before their lips met, ending their encounter.

"I think we did good saying goodbye" Sidney said as he broke the kiss.

"I think we did the Igloo proud" she said giggling before attaching her lips back to his.

"I hate to end this, but we need to think about getting out of here."

"I know. Thank you for my last skate at Mellon. It meant so much to me for all the years I've been coming here."

"We will always keep the memories from here with us." They locked lips one more time before Karen got off his lap and stood up to get dressed. Sidney got up and dressed before they sat back down and got their skates on. Sidney went over to get the flash light and Karen grabbed all the towels. He handed her the flashlight again and he grabbed a mat as they went to the opening and put everything away. After a few minutes, Sidney grabbed the last mat and Karen picked up all the candles, skating off. Sidney got everything put away as Karen went to the bathroom, meeting him back in the lounge. She heard him talking to the guard and when he got done said it would be 20 minutes before he got there. Karen saw the look in his eyes and told him to forget it, they didn't have time. They got their skates off and put their shoes back on, making their way to the entrance. Sidney wrapped his arms around Karen's waist and brought her in for another kiss, making it last until they heard the guard unlock the door and let them out. Sidney thanked him and he locked the building back up before all three of them left.

"Since it's only 8:30, mind if we stop off for a drink at Pops?"

"Not at all baby" he said as they made their way to the bar for a few drinks before going home for the night.

The next day at work, Karen was in the break room for lunch when Natalie came in.
"What are you doing in here now?"
"Taking my lunch early, besides I wanted to talk to you."
"About?"
"Did Sidney say anything to you about the two of you and Max and me going on vacation together?"
"Yeah he asked me about it when I got home yesterday. I got my slip signed this morning and turned it in to HR. Aren't you going to put in for it?"
"I already did, but doesn't it seem weird that Max wants all four of us to go somewhere together?"
"Not really. You and I are best friends and so are Max and Sidney, why wouldn't we go on vacation together?"
"Maybe it’s because it’s the end of the season and wanting to spend some alone time with them before they dessert us for the summer."
"It's not like the four of us will be rooming together. You guys will have your own room."
"Yeah I guess."
"You don't sound happy about this. What's wrong?"
"It's nothing personal, I just pictured a romantic getaway with Max and you and Sidney weren't a part of it."
"Look, we'll probably end up having a couple dinners together and maybe one or two day excursions but we're not bound to each other for the two weeks we're there."
"Maybe you're right. Besides, I will need a shopping buddy."
"We're going to have fun no matter what Nattie" Karen told her friend as they finished eating their lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment