Saturday, April 21, 2012

Chapter 30

After their stop to watch the sunset and make out session, Sidney pulled the car into the driveway. They got out and walked inside. Karen watched as Sidney went over to the couch, taking off his shoes before lying down.

"Don't you want to go upstairs and take a nap for a couple hours?"

"Nah, I'm fine right here" Sidney said yawning before closing his eyes. Karen just smirks and goes into the kitchen. She got a quick drink of water and smiled at the idea that just popped into her head. As she walked back into the living room, she removed her knit pants, underwear, and her bra leaving her t-shirt on. The shirt came to just the bottom of her ass and she walked into the living room seeing Sidney asleep. Karen quietly went over to the couch and straddled over Sidney's body. Sidney felt someone over him and opened his eyes seeing Karen hovering over him "baby, what are you doing?"

"I get this feeling that I really didn't do a good enough job making you feel better."

Sidney moved his hands from his sides and put them on her legs, feeling only bare skin. He followed her legs up and felt her bare ass realizing she was only wearing a t-shirt "You did a great job making me feel better, but if you want to go from great job to excellence be my guest baby."

Karen smirked before giving him a quick kiss on the lips. She moved down his body and grabbed the top of his jeans, unbuttoning then unzipping them. Karen went to the sides and pulled down his jeans along with his boxers off his hips to the middle of his thighs. She dipped her head down and took him into her mouth, hearing a gasp escape from his lips. Karen bobbed her head up and down his penis making him harder with each suck. She didn't want to concentrate too long on the blow job so she made one final long drag on him before sitting up and scooting back up his body. As she was directly over his hard cock, Karen grabbed the shaft and held it still so she could slide down on it with ease. She stayed motionless letting the feeling of the heat and thickness fill her.

"I think this is in the way" she said as she removed her shirt over her head revealing her bare breasts to him. "That's way better, don't you think?"

"Much better baby. But wouldn't it be better if I was completely naked too?"

"It might be, but I find it much sexier this way."

Sidney gripped his fingers into her hips and began moving her slowly up and down on his cock "is this turning you on baby?"

"Yes" she said putting her hands on his chest and leaning a little bit over him as her movements got bigger. "Its the sense that I'm in control and ravishing you. Do you like it when I take control?" Karen kept up her pace as she watched Sidney's facial expression change with the enjoyment he was feeling "tell me" she whispered as the sensations were getting to her "tell me how much you like it stud?"

Sidney opened his eyes and looked directly into her eyes "I don't like it...I love it when you take control..." he said between breaths "I love it...when you....ride me...hard...oh god Karen...fuck me."

That was all that was needed to be said and hearing it from Sidney made the juices come alive inside her core. Making her tell him to fuck her hard was one thing but she never heard it from him. Karen sat up straight and came down on him as hard as she could. She would change from going up and down to sitting on him and moving back and forth, making sure she got her g-spot grazed with his cock. Once she knew she was getting close to her orgasm, Karen went back to riding him feverishly and reached up to caress her breasts. A few more movements and Karen felt her body start to shake. She almost lost her balance and reached out for his chest finishing her ride and screaming out her release while her body shook causing her muscles and swollen lips to clamp over his thick cock. Karen dropped her head back and slowly rode him, making sure her muscles were drawing him to the edge. Sidney couldn't stand the tightness and when Karen came down on him one last time, he bucked his hips up releasing the hot liquid inside her as he moaned out his pleasure. Karen milked out every drop before collapsing on his chest and each letting their breathing settle down.

"Alright, so I definitely feel better now" he said getting a giggle out of her.

Karen picked up her head to look at him "I do try my hardest to make that happen." She leaned up and kissed him as she stood up, feeling him slide out of her. Releasing his lips, Karen got off the couch and started to walk away until Sidney grabbed her arm to stop her.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Upstairs for a shower and to change."

"I don't think so" he said standing up the best he could with his jeans around his thighs "it's my turn now."

"But I don't need to feel better, I'm in a great mood."

"Well I'm about to make you feel fantastic baby." Sidney removed his jeans and boxers then his t-shirt as Karen just stood there admiring his naked form. Watching his cock come alive again sent aches throughout her womanhood. She couldn't help it and reached down, rubbing softly over her mound. Sidney saw what she was doing and stopped her hand removing it "don't spoil what's to happen next baby, I don't want you to make this over before it needs to be."

Sidney got behind her and pushed her down to where Karen was holding the arm of the couch. He kissed her back before kneeling down, spreading her legs apart and began attacking her swollen pink lips. Karen pracitically jumped when she felt his tongue graze the sensitive skin.

"Oh god" she whimpered out.

"I haven't made you see god yet baby" he said before darting his tongue in and out of her opening. Like what Karen did, he didn't want to spend all his time down there and moved to stand up behind her. He grabbed his cock and massaged over it before holding the tip to her opening and moving it up and down her lips. Sidney slipped inside with ease as the wetness coated him completely. He brought himself all the way out and slammed back inside of her, doing it over and over again. Karen grunted with each thrust as one was more rough than the last.

Sidney pulled out one more time and stayed right at her entrance "your turn baby, tell me how much you like it."

"You...know...I..love..it" she said as he inched back into her slowly "fuck me Sid...please...I need you."

"How do you need me?" he asked as he began to move inside of her.

Karen tried to speak as the feelings were getting to her "rough...hard...oh god...don't make me wait any longer."

Sidney smiled and grabbed her hips again. He wanted to give Karen whatever she wanted and pulled out to begin his rough ride. With every slam back into her, Sidney got harder each thrust. Karen moaned out loudly with the contact he was making inside of her. He made one last hard slam before he picked up the pace and went faster, reaching around and taking her breasts into his hands. Sidney squeezed and massaged roughly without getting too rough to really hurt her.

"Are you close baby?"

"Yeah...oh Sid" she mumbled out.

Sidney let go of one of her breasts and went for her mound. He found her clit and rubbed as hard as he could helping to bring her over the edge for the sceond time. Karen was able to move her hand and grip Sidney's wrist as her orgasm made its presence known. Sidney stopped moving and let her finish. She put her forehead on the arm of the couch and Sidney pounded back into her until he shot off his second load deep within her core. After his last thrust, he fell onto her back until he was able to stand, pulling out of her when he did. Karen just stayed hunched over for a few more minutes when Sidney helped her stand, wrapping his arms around her.

"Well if I was in a bad mood, that definitely made me feel a whole lot better."

Sidney turned her around to face him "my part wasn't to make you feel better. Remember I told you at breakfast I would get your sweet ass and I believe I just did."

"Well, now that we got that cleared up" she said giggling "mind if I go shower now?"

"Go ahead and if I had any energy, I would join you" he said letting her go and falling on the couch.

"You have the stamina to play a three hour hockey game but you tire out quickly after we have sex" she said shaking her head as she walked out of the room and up the stairs.

"What can I say...I use up more energy scoring on you than a goal."

"I HEARD THAT!" Karen yelled down from their bedroom to get Sidney to laugh. He mustered the strength to get his boxers back on and gather his clothes heading upstairs. He heard the shower still going and smiled as he took off his boxers and went to step into the shower.

"Thought you were tired?"

"I am but that doesn't mean we can't save water and shower together."

Karen turned around to face him "love your resistance there stud" she said leaning up to kiss him "will you wash my back please?"

"Anything for my beautiful baby" he said taking the soap and washing her back. Karen was surprised at how Sidney kept control but she was thankful do to the fact that after they have sex mulitple times, she feels a little sore. Twenty minutes later, they got out and dried off.

"So what does a personal day entail my darling wife?"

"Whatever I want to do. I can sleep all day, go for a walk, veg out on the couch watching movies I've seen a million times...the possibilities are endless stud."

"How nice, unfortunately some of us have to do things pertaining to our jobs today."

"Don't mock me Sidney Patrick. I stayed home for you today remember."

"And for the past few hours I was very grateful for how you were there for me."

"You still have a couple hours before practice, how about a real nap since I spoiled the one downstairs?"

"I wouldn't really say you spoiled it baby, just pushed it back."

"Well look at it however you want" she said crawling into bed "I'm taking a nap. My handsome hockey stud of a husband wore me out for a couple hours."

Sidney smiled and crawled into bed letting Karen curl up into him "I'll admit, this is very nice."

"Yep, now shut up and go to sleep."

"Yes dear" he said getting them both to laugh. Sidney placed a kiss on Karen's head before they fell asleep.

A few hours later, Sidney had gone to practice and work out a little bit and Karen stayed at the house watching tv. She was talking along with the movie since she's seen it only a thousand times when her cell phone rang.

"Hello."

"Hey girl, what's wrong? You sick or something?"

"Hey Nat" she said smiling "no, I'm fine. Just decided on a personal day today."

"I know I'm sad about the game last night but I mustered to come into work today."

"I was planning on it but something made me stay home."

"Something or someone?"

"Yes, it was Sidney."

"Damn girl. After a night of sex with Max I can still make it into work and I know he's a lot more of a freak then Sid. We've all been tired in the morning but at least we make it to work and suffer the 8 hours."

Karen smiled since it was basically true "it wasn't like that this time. I got up with the intentions of coming in but when I came downstairs to make my coffee, Sidney was just sitting on the couch staring into space. That loss really got into his head."

"A loss in the playoffs to force a game 7 will rattle any great hockey player."

"No Nat, you don't get it. I've never seen him like this. He scared me the way he was sitting in the dark and talking about how he doesn't think they can tomorrow night. I wasn't going to leave him until I knew he was alright. Any other road game, win or lose, he's always come to bed with me for a couple hours before I had to get up. I saw the look in his eyes and it was like he was gone until we talked."

"Wow, really? It must be affecting him bad then. Max was sad and I could see it in his eyes, but nothing like you just described."

"I just couldn't leave him Nat."

"I understand. So what are you doing now?"

"Watching Mystery Alaska since Sidney's at the arena."

"Aww, I love that moive."

"I know, so funny. Plus Russell Crowe...makes me so happy."

"Careful or Sidney won't know what hit him when he walks through the door."

"We had enough this morning after breakfast."

"Ok, don't want details and my lunch hour is now over" she said to get Karen laughing "I'll see you tomorrow for the game."

"Alright, later Nat." They hung up and Karen unpaused the movie to finish watching it, waiting for Sidney to get home.

Soon enough, it was Wednesday afternoon and Karen had gotten home from work. She found Sidney down in the basement taking slapshots on net and sat on the steps watching him until he looked up.

"Hey beautiful, when did you get here?"

"Just a few minutes ago. Sharping the technique or relieving stress?"

"Maybe a little bit of both" he said smiling. "How was work?"

"It's work" she said with a sigh "I'm going to go change then make chicken lasagne for dinner tonight."

"Sounds great" he said.

Karen blew him a kiss then headed back upstairs. She got changed and started getting all the stuff made to make dinner. Her chicken lasagne was the rendition of chicken parmesean but instead of the usual breaded chicken breast she used grilled chicken breasts and made lasagne not spaghetti. She figured it was more hearty for Sidney on game day. Besides with all the pasta they ate during the season, she had to find new ways to make it.

After they ate, Karen waited for Sidney to get ready before going to check on him. She walked into the bedroom and saw him staring at himself in the mirror. Karen smiled and went over to sit on the dresser in front of him.

"May I?" she asked holding up his tie.

"Wouldn't want it any other way baby." Karen kissed him when she leaned in to put the tie around his neck. Sidney watched her as she tied it perfectly and then smoothed it down. "Thanks baby" he said kissing her. Sidney started to walk away when Karen grabbed his arm and brought him back inbetween her legs.

"I believe in you. I believe in this team and I know if you guys dig down deep, this game is yours. Play with what's in your heart and your head will make the outcome what you need it to be." She saw Sidney look down but she lifted his head back up with her hand "don't go into tonight thinking its over because there's still a chance, 17,000+ will definitely agree with me on that."

"I love you for everything Karen, not just these past two days."

"And you know I'm right by your side no matter what. So let's head to the arena and go win tonight." Sidney couldn't answer so he just smiled instead since he still wasn't sure how the game would play out.

As the game began, so did the demise. Sidney took a boarding penality 10 seconds in and when Matt Cooke was called for high sticking 22 seconds later, it gave the Canadiens a 5-3 and the first goal of the game. Karen watched how hard they came out and how the Pens couldn't stop them.

By the middle of the second period, the Pens were down by 4 goals until Chris Kunitz made a wrist shot into the net. Eight minutes later, Jordan Staal tipped one in but that would be all she wrote for the Pens in the final game of the series and at the Igloo.

The Canadiens fought hard to keep the lead and added one more to put the nail in the coffin winning the game 5-2. After the game and the handshakes, the 17,000+ faithful stayed around to applaud their team for a great season. Karen and the girls stayed around for a little bit until the crowd died down. They headed out and waited as Karen went to the locker room to see if she could sneak in to see Sidney.

She peaked her head in and one of the trainers saw her before going to tell Sidney. He headed out the door and went over to her by the wall. His arms wrapped around her and nuzzled his face into her neck.

"You ok?"

Karen felt him nod before he looked at her "Yeah. We tried but by the time we did, it was too late."

"I'm going to let the girls take me home so you can deal what you need to" she said putting her hand to his cheek "I'm proud of you."

"Thanks baby" he said before kissing her. They were broken apart when they called for Sidney to come back to deal with the media. "I guess that's my cue."

"I'll meet you at home" she said stealing a kiss before walking away. She turned and yelled back to him before he went inside the locker room "I love you."

"Love you too baby" he said winking at her as they went their separate ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment