Saturday, March 12, 2011

Chapter 12

As days and weeks went by, Christmas was right around the corner. Since this was the year of the new house, Sidney had invited his family down so Karen could entertain since she couldn't over Thanksgiving. Karen managed to get Christmas Eve and Day off which worked out perfectly.

A couple days before Christmas, three friends got together to exchange gifts and enjoy their own little Christmas lunch with each other.

"So, do you have any ideas what Sid is getting you?" Diane asked.

"Sidney is not allowed to get me anything. We made a pact to not get anything for each other this year since he has everything and I wouldn't be able to come up with anything for him."

"Like that will stop him" Sheril added "you know he'll find something for you."

"Yeah and when I have absolutely nothing for him it'll look bad."

"Not really, just use what you got and make that his present."

"Not following."

"Duh woman, go shopping for some kick ass lingerie and let him open you." Karen and Diane just looked at each other "what, like neither of you would have thought of that" Sheril said to her friends.

"As much as I hate to say this, she is right."

"Oh like it's such a burden to say I'm right, geesh."

"Maybe you do have a point."

"And tomorrow we will head to South Hills and hit Victoria Secrets."

"You want to go shopping on Christmas Eve?"

"Come on, it's the only place we need to go and we'll get there for when they open."

"Diane, you want to join us?"

"Would love to but we're heading to Bernie's parents house for the day and dinner. But please text me and let me know what you got."

"Will do."

Sheril raised her glass and the others did too "And Sidney won't know what knocked him on his ass." All three clinked glasses and laughed.

"I wish Nat was here with us."

"Me too but Max wanted to go home for the two days off and she went with him."

"Enjoying Sid's parents and sister in the new house Karen?"

"Don't forget his grandmothers too. It's fine, I love the family atmosphere. SInce they all love me now, it's not a problem."

"Do you think it would have lasted this long if they never got over their feelings from when they met you?"

"I don't know" Karen said but now wondered if they would be together if they still didn't like her. As they sat and finished their lunch, it still plagued her to wonder what if. When they were done, Karen headed home after making plans with Sheril.

After Karen got home, she walked in and saw Sidney with his family all in the living room talking. She stood there watching until Sidney broke her out of her thoughts.

"Hey baby, how was lunch?"

"It was good."

Sidney just nodded and took her hand leading her into the kitchen "what happened?"

"It's nothing. Diane just asked me something and it got me thinking."

"Well we ain't going anywhere until you tell me."

Karen looked down "she asked if we would still be together if your family hadn't turned around and liked me. I told her I didn't know" she said slowly bringing her head up to lock eyes with him.

"You don't know if we'd still be together if they never liked you?" he said somewhat confused.

"Sid, you broke up with me because they told you to."

"And we got back together when I decided I couldn't be without you."

"Right but now put your parents in your ear everytime you talk to them telling you, you made the wrong choice. You think we'd be here in this time and place if they still hated me? I love you and I love my life with you but you can't be mad at me for wondering what if" she said before walking out of the kitchen and going upstairs.

"Hey, just passed Karen going upstairs, everything ok?" Trina asked Sidney.

"Yeah, she's just going to change and come back down to join us."

"You know, I still can tell when you're not telling me everything."

"If you and dad decided to still not like her and we were together, would you just let it be or hound me like you did over the summer to break it off with her?"

"I think if we still didn't like her but you love her, we probably would have left it alone knowing you weren't going to do anything. Why?"

"Her friend brought it up at lunch and I guess it got Karen thinking. Can't blame her though for all she went through that summer."

"She's rethinking about being with you?"

"No, but if I didn't fight to get her back you have to wonder what our life would be like today."

"I don't think either of you need to worry about what might have been. Anyone can see how much you love each other."

"Yeah, you're right. By the way, were you able to get it?"

"Of course. Went to the same place and it matches exactly" she said handing him the small box.

"I just hope she likes it."

"She'll love it Sid, so quit worrying" she said giving him a kiss on the cheek and left him alone. He looked at his present to Karen one last time before putting it away where he can surprise her with it later.

The next morning, Sheril met Karen and they headed to South Hills to go shopping. They walked into Victoria Secrets and Karen smiled picturing Sidney's face as he could see her in everything.


"So what would Sidney like?"


"Are you kidding, he'd love me in it all."


"How about this one?" Sheril asked holding up a red bra and thong set.


"He would but I don't like it."


"Then what do you want?"


Karen looked through a couple more until she found it "something like this" she said showing her friend.


"I like it and I think Sid will to. Go try it on." Karen smiled and left her friend. A couple minutes later Karen came out and showed her friend "ok I was wrong, Sid is gonna love it."


"I believe this is the one" she said smiling then went back to change. Karen came back out and bought the bra and panty set. When she was done, they stopped at a couple more places before heading back to enjoy Christmas with their families.

Christmas Eve night and Karen was given the night off from cooking since she would be doing all of it tomorrow. Since she couldn't make Thanksgiving dinner for her family, she was excited to make the Christmas dinner. They had ordered Chinese take out and was enjoying the night together.

Later that night after everyone went to bed, Sidney and Karen were sitting on the couch snuggled up in front of the fireplace.

"Are we ok?"


"We were never not ok Sid. When Diane asked me that it just rattled me. I would never give up my life that I have with you but it still lingers around. Losing you after that was something I never want to experience again."


"Neither of us will ever experience that, I will definitely keep that promise."


"You know, if we stay up past midnight Santa will never make an appearance" Karen said giggling into his chest, making Sidney smile and change the subject to something happier.


"Well he already gave me his present for you."


Karen sat up and looked at him "what do you mean Sid?"

He made a move and got a box out of his pocket "I know we said we weren't going to get each other anything, but I had to get you this." Sidney handed her the box and waited for her to open it.

Karen just gave him a look then smiled as she opened the box. Her smiled soon faded into shock as she saw the piece of jewelry staring back at her. "Is this?"

"Yep."

Karen looked back between the necklace and Sidney "this is exactly like your necklace Sid, with the 87 charm and even the chain is the same."

Sidney saw her eyes welling up with tears "I found the one thing I had that you needed."

"Sid?" Karen said in a whisper as the tears escaped down her cheeks.

"So I know how much trouble I'm in" he said smiling "are those happy tears or 'I'm so mad at you for going against our pact' tears?"

"They're I love you tears" she said leaning in to kiss him. "But yes, I am a little mad you went against our pact. I seriously have nothing for you."

"Haven't you learned by know that just spending today and all day tomorrow with you is all the present I need?"

"Apparently not" Karen said wiping her cheeks and laughing "but I've also told you that you don't have to keep giving me things."

"Then after tonight I will completely stop giving you presents" Sidney said sitting back into the couch and crossing his arms over his chest. Karen smiled and grabbed for his hand "but know this baby, you will see something and give me a hint in your own subtle way and I'm not going to get it for you."

"As long as I have you, I really don't need anything else stud. Will you at least put my last present on me?"

"That I can do." Karen handed him the necklace and she turned her back to him. When he brought it around front, Karen lifted her hair up so Sidney could see to clasp it. After he hooked it, Sidney placed kisses to her neck making her lean into his soft, warm lips. "Turn around and let me see" he asked and Karen turned back to face him "just how I pictured it."

"Thank you. I love it and will cherish it forever."

"Just wear it everyday, that's all I ask baby."

"I will never have a reason to take it off Sid." Sidney made a move and grabbed her hips, helping to move her onto his lap so she was straddling him and staring into his eyes "your family is upstairs Sid, we can't go where you want to down here."

Sidney leaned in and placed a light kiss on her lips. Karen instantly gave in and let the kiss go where it needed. As the kiss deepened, Sidney hands made their way from Karen's back to her stomach. She felt Sidney move his hands under her shirt and caress her breasts "let's head upstairs baby."

Karen just smiled and gave him another kiss. She made a move to get off his lap but couldn't "you might want to let go of the girls first stud."

"I would but I just love them so much."

Karen leaned in and whispered "they're more fun to play with when there aren't clothes covering them." She felt Sidney remove his hands so she could get up "I knew that would persuade you" Karen said stepping back to help him up. Sidney wrapped his arms around her letting their lips meet again "stop torturing me by keeping me here longer."

"Anxious are we baby?"

"For you...always and forever stud" she said getting out of his grip and taking his hand, leading the way to their bedroom. Karen pointed to the bed and Sidney went to sit down on it as Karen disappeared into the bathroom. She came out 15 minutes later with a silk robe on.

"What's this?" Sidney asked smiling.

"Since I knew you would break the pact and get me a present...I decided to get you one just in case. But you have to unwrap it first" she said playing with the string.

"You need to come a little closer baby" he said as Karen walked slowly towards him. Sidney grabbed it and pulled to let the bow untie. He reached up finished untying it until it fell to her sides. "You know, as much I like where this is going I think I'd rather see you finish unwrapping my gift."

Karen took a step back and brought her hands up, lightly grazing the fabric, She gripped it in both hands and brought it off her shoulders, letting it fall freely off her body revealing a black lace bra with gold trim around the top of her breasts and a black thong with the same gold trim around the edges. She saw Sidney sit there shocked "well? Do you like your present?"

"My god...I mean wow...its just...damn you look beatuiful."

"I'd bet you say that to all the girl that look like this for you."

"Considering in the past couple of years you have been the only one to look like this for me, I'd say it was a safe bet. I serious baby, you look stunning."

"Thanks" she smiled sweetly "been toning up before the Thanksgiving and Christmas 15 hit me."

"Even if those extra pounds found their way to this body I don't know see where it would show."

"Now you're just being nice."

"It's because I want my present now."

"And how would you like your present?"

Sidney got up and stood behind her, putting his hands on her hips. He led her to the bed and turned her to face him. Karen moved her hands to behind her back and was about to unhook the bra until Sidney stopped her "I want it left on...all of it" he said in a voice dripping of want and need. Karen bit her lower lip remembering the last time they made love with her bra and panties on. All she could do was nod in agreement and Sidney picked her up and placed her in the middle of the bed. He got undressed completely before climbing on the bed and directly over Karen's body. She laid there looking at his naked body and her insides were aching badly for him to touch her. She reached out her hand and lightly grazed his half erect cock, making Sidney shiver with excitment and become harder with each passing touch. He grabbed her hands and hovered over her body as he dipped his head down to capture her lips for a very heated kiss. Karen poured all her feelings into that kiss telling Sidney she needed him now. Sidney left her lips and trailed kisses down her body until he got to her fabric covered mound. He lightly touched over the fabric and Karen began to squirm her hips. Sidney moved off her and went over to the closet. He grabbed a silk scarf that Karen had in there and brought it back over to the bed.

"You know, I remember one time you tied me to the bed and I don't ever think I got to repay the favor baby."

"Just don't tie it too tight stud." Sidney smiled and took one of her hands and bringing it to the headboard. She took ahold of one of the bars and Sidney put the scarf around the bar and Karen's wrist, lightly making a knot. On instinct, Karen moved her other hand to another bar and Sidney brought the rest of the scarf over and tied the end around her wrist. She moved her wrists around and smiled telling him she was fine.

Sidney moved back to her legs and spread them apart as wide as he could without hurting her. He smiled at Karen when he stuck out a finger and went to her panties, pulling the fabric to one side exposing her swollen lips. Sidney thought about just sliding his aching cock inside of her but since he had her at a vulnerable position, he decided to play for a few minutes to make sure she was truly ready for him. Karen sucked in a deep breath when she felt Sidney's tongue dart inside her opening. He kept sliding it in and out making her hips lift off the bed. He grabbed them and held her down as he continued his assault and made her orgasm come racing out. Karen knew with a houseful of Sidney's family, she needed to be quiet even if they were on the other side of the house. As her breathing settled, Sidney crawled up on his knees and put Karen's legs over his thighs. He got as close as he could to her, grabbing her hips and bringing her up until his cock was right at her opening, sliding slowly inside of her. Karen did quietly moan out as she felt him inside of her, inching his way to her core. Sidney kept ahold of her hips and began moving Karen on and off his cock. He had always had control of pounding into her but this time he wanted to control her. Sidney started out slow and savoring the feeling of bringing Karen to him, holding her there for a brief second before sliding her off him until he couldn't handle it and started going faster. Karen gripped the bar her hands were tied to as these new feelings were succumbing her to a whole other level of pleasure. She watched Sidney's facial expressions since the beginning of his torture of her and it turned her on more. Karen could tell this was bringing Sidney over the edge quicker and she hoped he brought her with him soon. When Sidney slowed down again after almost coming all the way out of her, he dug his fingers into Karen's skin and brought her back to him hard, making him slam deep inside her and letting a growl escape his lips. Sidney let go of her hips moving closer to her, hovering over her body and putting his hands on the bars above Karen's head. He controlled his hips to finish the job by pounding as hard as he could into her until they both unleashed their orgasmic fury. Sidney regained enough strength to meet her lips for a fiery kiss as he bucked his hips a last few times into her, releasing everything he had to offer her.

"Damn stud" she said still breathing heavy "where did all that come from?"

"Just something I wanted to try."

"Well plan to do that again...wow, that was hot."

Sidney untied her hands and collapsed on top of her, letting her arms wrap around his body "believe me, I plan to." They stayed locked together for a few minutes before Sidney rolled off her. Karen instinctly curled up to his body and fell into a content sleep.

The next morning, Karen awoke and smiled as she placed kisses to Sidney's chest. He stirred and let out a light moan.

"I love it when you wake me up this way."

"Duh, why do you think I'm doing it."

Sidney rolled them over onto her back and their lips met for an explosive kiss "Merry Christmas baby."

"Merry Christmas stud." Just as their lips were about to meet, a knock and voice interrupted them.

"Sid, come on. Its Christmas, let's go downstairs for all the presents" Taylor said through the door.

"I'll meet ya down there in a minute Tay."

"Ok, but I'm not waiting on you" she said to get Karen laughing.

"Spoken like a true women when presents are involved."

"To be continued?"

"You will always get a raincheck studly. Go down there before your sister opens all the gifts." Sidney kissed her before getting out of bed and putting on shorts and a t-shirt and leaving the room.

4 comments:

  1. This is my favorite sidney story! I have been following ever since the 1st story of Karen and Sidney...I can't wait to see what happens next! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please update I really miss this story!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ur chapter 13 is not coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry about that. went to post it and it came out in one long paragraph. fixing it now to post :)

    ReplyDelete