Thursday, March 31, 2011

Chapter 14

As the season reached halfway, it was soon time for the Olympics. Karen would not be able to go to Vancouver with Sidney for the start of the games, but she would be there after all the preliminary games are done. Since the NHL was still playing games over the weekend, Sidney couldn't go to the Opening Ceremonies which Karen told him she wished he wouldn't have missed the opportunity. Sidney would be leaving for Vancouver right after the game Sunday evening to the dismay of Karen, who did nothing but pout on the way to the airport.

"You know, if you came with me you wouldn't be pouting" Sidney told her.

"You know, if you left tomorrow morning we could have one last night of wild hot sex and I wouldn't be pouting then either."

"Now you tell me baby."

"If you would have read between the lines of 'please don't leave until Monday morning' then we wouldn't be having this conversation."

"Why do you always make leaving you so hard?" he said pulling into the short term parking lot at the airport.

Karen got out of the car after he parked it "because I want you to miss me terribly" she said waiting for him to get his bag out of the car.

Sidney put his bag down on the asphalt and took Karen into his arms "what ever gave you the idea I never miss you?"

"I love you. I want you to go, have fun but most importantly think of me any and every chance you get."

"That's not hard to do since I do it anyway, and I love you too baby" he said kissing her with a heated, passionate kiss. They broke apart and headed inside. When they got to the ticket counter, Flower and Vero was there getting him checked in.

"Hey girl" Vero said greeting her friend "sucks they're leaving us huh?"

"Yeah but you know, with them gone we can have our pick of anyone that's single and left here" Karen said getting a look from both Sidney and Marc.

"I know what you mean. How will we ever choose between Geno, Staalsy, and Tanger" Vero said getting a laugh out of Karen.

"Mmm, can make my fantasy a reality with Tanger."

"You two are the worst" Sidney said as they walked over to the girls still standing there laughing.

"Oh come on, you know we're just joking" she told him wrapping her arms around him.

"Besides, Karen and I have the best out of the bunch" Vero added.

The girls got the guys laughing and they headed towards security check point. Sidney stepped aside with Karen to tell her goodbye as Marc did the same with Vero.

"I do wish you could come with me now instead of later."

"Me too, but you'll be playing games every other day and I don't want to rock the boat at work asking for another 3 weeks off."

"I know" he said kissing her, making sure it lasted a bit longer. "I'll call you tonight after I get settled."

"I'll be waiting." They shared another kiss before Sidney broke it and grabbed Marc, going through security. The girls waved to them before they caught the tram to the gates then left themselves.

The Olympics were officially underway and Canada had only one loss...to the USA. It tore Karen apart to be happy USA won, but sad for Sidney to lose. She had to think if this game would repeat for the Gold Medal her heart would be torn again. After all the preliminary games were finished, the next round was set and Karen had her timeframe to be with Sidney.

She had called Sidney and told him when her flight would be in and he told her he'd be there since they didn't have a game that day. Karen knew she wouldn't be able to stay in the village with him but Sidney already had a hotel room reserved for her. When he went to the airport and saw her, both Sidney and Karen restrained themselves in public for fear of what would come out in the media. They got in the car and headed to the hotel.

Sidney had her room key already and they walked in going straight to the room. After Karen opened the door and Sidney carried in her bag, the door shut and the bag got thrown to the floor as they embaced each other. Their lips met in a reckless kiss as clothes were taken off in record time.

"You can't imagine how much I missed you" Sidney said as he picked up her naked body and put her on the bed, slamming into her as they hit the mattress.

"Oh god, I think I can stud" she said loving how he pounded into her. Sidney sat up on his hands, hovering over her body to get better leverage on his thrusts. Karen made sure she had her legs spread as wide as they went so he could go as deep as he could. Sidney felt her fingernails dig into his hips as she grabbed them, helping him go harder. Karen couldn't hold on much longer and felt her orgasm rise from her body. She leaned her head back into the mattress as her body shook and helped bring Sidney's orgasm out too. After he came hard within her core, Sidney collapsed on top of her both gasping for some much needed breath.

"Damn baby, that was hotter than I thought."

"Hotter than I fantasized stud" she said kissing the top of his shoulder.

Sidney lifted off her body and looked at her "I love it when you fantasize about me."

"There's no one else studly." Karen smiled and cocked an eyebrow "want me to show you how I fantasized it?"

"Please do baby."

Karen told Sidney to get off her and he did. She got off the bed and brought him along with her. They walked over to the living room area and she had Sidney sit in the chair. Karen knelt down in front of him and took his cock into her mouth. Karen went fast then slow, making sure to suck hard as she came off him. Sidney couldn't help but move his hands into her hair and gripping tightly as she moved on him. Karen got him to shoot off and took everything he had to offer. When she was done, she looked up at him and sat up massaging him hard again. When he was ready, Karen got off her knees and turned around with her back facing Sidney. She straddled his lap and slid down over his hard cock. Sidney felt her juices coat him as he stretched her to fit him again. She put her hands on his knees and began riding him. Karen started off slow and would pick up the pace a little only to slow back down again. Sidney was mesmerized as he watched her move up and down on his cock, turning him on more. He wanted to let her be in control, but he couldn't handle it and stopped her, standing them up. Karen smiled knowing he just played right into her fantasy and kneeled on the chair sticking her ass out to him. Sidney slid back into her with ease and began his assault on her. He pounded into her like this was their last time together and got harder with each thrust. Karen couldn't hold in her orgasm and moaned out for him. Sidney kept pumping until he shot off inside her, slowing down when he was finished. He brought Karen up against him and their lips met for another heated kiss.

"God, I've missed you" she said smiling.

"I've missed you too baby" he said pulling out of her and bringing her over to the bed. They laid down and held each other. "You do know I can't stay with you tonight or any night you're here."

"I figured you would have to stay in the village. Will you just leave me some shopping money on the nightstand when you leave me after a couple hours of wild sex?" she said smiling at him.

"How about I just give you a credit card and just spend what you want?"

"Even better stud. I'll even buy you something nice."

"Really? And what would that be?"

"I'll have to surprise you and give it to you when you win the Gold Medal."

Sidney sat up on his elbow "you so sure it's going to happen?"

"Why wouldn't I be? You have just as good a shot as any other team but to say you guys aren't the favorite is stupid. Between Canada and the USA, you both have strong teams and it'll be a dogfight if you meet each other for the Gold."

"We do have a strong team" he said seeing Karen smile "see, I can be positive too baby."

"Yeah you can...as long as you listen to me."

Sidney leaned down and kissed her then noticed the time "I need to go." He kissed her again and reluctantly got up and picked up his clothes, getting dressed. Karen found her underwear and t-shirt putting them on. They embaced once more before she walked him to the door "before I forget" he pulled tickets and a pass out of his coat pocket "this will get you into every game Team Canada plays in. Mom, Dad and Tay are around you so you won't be by yourself."

"What..no #87 Team Canada jersey for me to wear. Guess I'll have to sport my USA one if you end up playing them."

"Uh, that hurt" he said putting his hand over his heart "mom has it smartass. Like I would even forget the most vital part of this."

"Had to ask you know."

"Right" he said bringing her in for a long kiss "I love you and glad you're here."

"I love you too. Call me when you get to your room?"

"Absolutely" he said sneaking in another kiss "night baby."

"Night stud." Sidney finally let her go and walked down the hallway with Karen watching him until he turned the corner to go to the elevator. She walked back into the room and laid on the bed with her cell phone beside her.

No comments:

Post a Comment